FS: Never Used BD Cobra Ice Tools (old style)

denalidave

SOLD Black Diamond Cobra Hammer and Adze Ice Tools (old style) with Lockdown Leashes. Carbon fiber, bent shaft, adze was never used or brought on a trip, hammer was brought on a couple of trips but never used or even taken off the pack. Asking $275/OBO - sold together. I take paypal or can meet in the PDX or in the Columbia Gorge. I am working out near Walla Walla, but head to PDX area every couple weeks. Otherwise, buyer pays shipping.

I picked these up about a year ago and have yet to use them. Seeing how I've all but lost interest in climbing for now, I may as well pass them on to someone who will put them to good use.

Cobra_004.jpg

Cobra_003.jpg

Cobra_002.jpg

Cobra_001.jpg

Edited by denalidave

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice tools seem to do really well on eBay. I've sold a few sets, as I've progressed from broke-noob-guy to gainfully-employed-more-experienced-guy. I always start at $.99 with no reserve, and I've never sold a set for less than I paid for them to begin with.

Here's a set that's not as new as yours that's already going for more. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Diamond-Cobra-Ice-axes-pair-/121069079125?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c30478a55

Ice tools seem to do really well on eBay. I've sold a few sets, as I've progressed from broke-noob-guy to gainfully-employed-more-experienced-guy. I always start at $.99 with no reserve, and I've never sold a set for less than I paid for them to begin with.

Here's a set that's not as new as yours that's already going for more. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Diamond-Cobra-Ice-axes-pair-/121069079125?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c30478a55

Yeah, thanks for the tip. If I get really motivated to sell them, I'll post them there as well.