• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
climberx

Misc. Gear

Cleaning out my basement and have some old gear that I would like somebody to get some use out of.

Some of it may belong in the Smithsonian, but it is all still usable.

Black Diamond Prophets -Adz and Hammer – Picks are in good shape - $40 each - Sold

Grivel Rambo Comp Dual Point Crampons – $60

North Face Soloist Bivy - ~ 2 lbs. - $50

~55 climbing holds with hardware and a couple of handfuls of jibs. Holds vary; some roof, some sloper, some incuts with very few crimpers.

They’re all suitable for hand holds (I used the jibs for feet and crimpers).

I also have two 4 X ~7 panels and three ~ 4X4 textured panels from the old Vertical World. There are t-nuts in all the panels- $100 for holds – panels free with holds (if you want them. Sold

This is my best guess of the value for this stuff. If you disagree, make me an offer.

4798.jpg.37edba42b00bf3fd58c1f03390a5ac2c.jpg

4799.jpg.407d3ded16b957116278a619846a2119.jpg

4801.jpg.ca59127303df4cef40bce038a594a0ab.jpg

4803.jpg.c5e0766d470eddec7ae4277aaf614547.jpg

Edited by climberx

I got the holds and the panel that fit into my car from James today. Thanks! Everything looks good.

Hi there,

does the bivvy have 1 or 2 poles? Any chance of some more photos of it, from a foot further away in different angles? Thanks so much