Bigwall All-Day Shoe Comparison

telemarker

Specifically, the differences between the 5.10 Anasazi High Tops vs. the LS TC Pro vs. the Evolv Astroman high tops.

Anyone out there who has tried all three, or even two of the three, to provide an informed opinion about the strengths and weaknesses between them for an all day shoe? Are the performance differences more subtle than the price differences? I get the impression that the TC Pros are becoming the gold standard all day shoe, but at a significant price jump from the 5.10's and Evolvs.

Any first-hand, or even second-hand info would be appreciated!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Aces -- stiff enough for comfort in aiders, perform well into 5.11 range (they climb better than I do, certainly). Find 'em cheaper than dirt on ebay, and resole 'em. I've got C4 and Onnyx if ya need rubber, or I'll throw a half-sole on 'em cheap. I have several pairs in the bin, sizes ranging from about 9.5 to 11.5 if ya wanna demo or confirm sizing. Or if I have a pair that will work for you, I'll make you a deal that will feel like you stole 'em. Talk to me, John...