• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
tvashtarkatena

Ha-ro from North Korea!

I've been to Lillooet. I know 3rd world.

Sounds like your last trip to North Korea didn't go so hot, huh?

I guess your brain is on meltdown dial after weed is legal now?

our secret prisons are better than their secret prisons!

We cannot allow a secret prison gap!

why do you hate america?

b/c i hate the fucking new york fucking yankees.

No way dude. A liberal Democrat like Obama couldn't possibly do that.

of course not! on the other hand, he does have a helluva lot of homeboys in his rolodex w/ ample supplies of pliers, blow-torches n' whatnot to go get all medieval on the enemies of 'merica as the occasion merits...

a fun historical challenge: name a liberal (? shit, any flavor!) democrat from the last century who DIDN'T use military force at some point?

drones are so liberal it hurts - conservatives favor the heavy-fisted, all-in-yer-face approach, it suits their style for sure - liberals savor more the ninja solution, so svelte n' deniable...

a fun historical challenge: name a liberal (? shit, any flavor!) democrat from the last century who DIDN'T use military force at some point?

drones are so liberal it hurts - conservatives favor the heavy-fisted, all-in-yer-face approach, it suits their style for sure - liberals savor more the ninja solution, so svelte n' deniable...

ninjas are aid!

yeah, the Bush administration absolutely *hated* drones, and avoided their use at all costs. Good point

This just in!

America's torture prisons

You think Obama's a liberal democrat?

I LOL'D!!!

he kinda reminds me of our last president..

'cept he actually got a positive score on the SAT verbal section and's okay w/ boys kissing :)

sigh...you really think mccain or mittens woulda been even remotely better? the foreign policy differences between our two parties may be well indistinguishable (the last election cycle's debates bore that out pretty well), but at least their social ones are...

one fight at a time?

'cept he actually got a positive score on the SAT verbal section and's okay w/ boys kissing

is that why mr. POTUS spoke at this event for his second time?

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/obama-to-attend-religious-event-sponsored-by-group-tied-to-uganda-kill-the-gays-bill/politics/2013/02/06/60000

sigh...you really think mccain or mittens woulda been even remotely better? the foreign policy differences between our two parties may be well indistinguishable (the last election cycle's debates bore that out pretty well), but at least their social ones are...

i think the lefties were smarter about getting the popular vote in a changing world...

both parties got it all wrong.... spend spend spend. i wish i could spend my troubles away.

Edited by pink

both parties got it all wrong.... spend spend spend. i wish i could spend my troubles away.

If there is one thing the government should never do, it's spend. My ideal government would be so small, it would be non-existent, and would be so broke, nothing would be spent -- ever.

= prosperity!!!

If there is one thing the government should never do, it's spend. My ideal government would be so small, it would be non-existent, and would be so broke, nothing would be spent -- ever.

= prosperity!!!

16trillion in debt.... hmmmm! ur at work right now, right rob?

i think the lefties were smarter about getting the popular vote in a changing world...

more like "not retarded" :)

what empire has ever disproved machiavelli?

more like "not retarded" :)

what empire has ever disproved machiavelli?

less retarded

This just in!

America's torture prisons

You think Obama's a liberal democrat?

I LOL'D!!!

Not as liberal as Senor Chavez or that Karl Marx guy. But its all quite relative, so you've got a point there.

16trillion in debt.... hmmmm! ur at work right now, right rob?

Hey, I'm not saying everything is great, but do the debt/asset ratio calculations and get back to me before you start whining about the cup being half-empty.

Oh wait, somebody already did it for you!

I'm basically always at work. Nearly 70 hours last week. How about you?

Not as liberal as Senor Chavez or that Karl Marx guy. But its all quite relative, so you've got a point there.

Are these the only "liberals" you have for a frame of reference? No wonder.

It must be a simple world you live in.