Ha-ro from North Korea!

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way dude. A liberal Democrat like Obama couldn't possibly do that.

of course not! on the other hand, he does have a helluva lot of homeboys in his rolodex w/ ample supplies of pliers, blow-torches n' whatnot to go get all medieval on the enemies of 'merica as the occasion merits...

a fun historical challenge: name a liberal (? shit, any flavor!) democrat from the last century who DIDN'T use military force at some point?

drones are so liberal it hurts - conservatives favor the heavy-fisted, all-in-yer-face approach, it suits their style for sure - liberals savor more the ninja solution, so svelte n' deniable...

a fun historical challenge: name a liberal (? shit, any flavor!) democrat from the last century who DIDN'T use military force at some point?

drones are so liberal it hurts - conservatives favor the heavy-fisted, all-in-yer-face approach, it suits their style for sure - liberals savor more the ninja solution, so svelte n' deniable...

ninjas are aid!

'cept he actually got a positive score on the SAT verbal section and's okay w/ boys kissing :)

sigh...you really think mccain or mittens woulda been even remotely better? the foreign policy differences between our two parties may be well indistinguishable (the last election cycle's debates bore that out pretty well), but at least their social ones are...

one fight at a time?

'cept he actually got a positive score on the SAT verbal section and's okay w/ boys kissing

is that why mr. POTUS spoke at this event for his second time?

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/obama-to-attend-religious-event-sponsored-by-group-tied-to-uganda-kill-the-gays-bill/politics/2013/02/06/60000

sigh...you really think mccain or mittens woulda been even remotely better? the foreign policy differences between our two parties may be well indistinguishable (the last election cycle's debates bore that out pretty well), but at least their social ones are...

i think the lefties were smarter about getting the popular vote in a changing world...

both parties got it all wrong.... spend spend spend. i wish i could spend my troubles away.

Edited by pink

both parties got it all wrong.... spend spend spend. i wish i could spend my troubles away.

If there is one thing the government should never do, it's spend. My ideal government would be so small, it would be non-existent, and would be so broke, nothing would be spent -- ever.

= prosperity!!!

If there is one thing the government should never do, it's spend. My ideal government would be so small, it would be non-existent, and would be so broke, nothing would be spent -- ever.

= prosperity!!!

16trillion in debt.... hmmmm! ur at work right now, right rob?