Sad day for a gear whore! FS: Ice Gear

t_rutl

Hey all! Long time no see. Hope everyone is well and the stoke is high! Sad day for me though, haven't swung the tools in 3 seasons so time to clear out the closet (Frieh's gonna thump me).

I'm up in Smokey Point. Cash, PayPal or Credit/Debit using Square. I can ship and will work that cost based on what is bought. Possible discount on package deals. Any questions let me know.

Troy

First up:

photo-192.JPG

All gear placed a handful of times, no falls

4 x BD Turbo Express 16cm Ice Screws - $35ea SOLD!

2 x BD Turbo Express 22cm Ice Screws - $35ea 1 SOLD 1 AVAILABLE

2 x Omega Pacific Stubbies (10cm I think) - $15ea SOLD!

1 x BD Ice Rollup - $10 SOLD!

3 x Yates Ice Screamers - $10ea SOLD!

2 x BD Ice Clippers - $5/set SOLD!

2 x Petzl Ice Clippers - $5/set SOLD!

1 x V-Thread tool (never used) - $5 SOLD!

And next:

photo-171.JPG

Only a season or two of use. Nomics and Grivels are pristine, Cobras have some wear.

2 x BD Carbon Fiber Cobras w/hammers (includes spare Laser Pick, Micro Adze, Bold & Wrench Kit) - $425/everything SOLD!

2 x Petzl Nomics (1st Gen, 3-4 years old) - $425/pair

1 x Grivel Air Tech Evolution w/adze 58cm I think (used once) - $100

1 x Grivel Matrix Light w/hammer (great light second tool for moderate alpine route) - $100 SOLD!

1 x BD Cyborg Crampons (one season of use) - $125/pair SOLD!

More:

photo-182.JPG

1 x Mammut Phoenix 8mm, 60m (no falls, only used a few pitches) - $100

1 x Grivel Umbilicals w/locking biners - $20 SOLD!

And lastly:

photo-112.JPG

The piece that should be in every ice climbers rack:

1 x 1999 Arctic Cat Sno Pro 440 - $375 OBO SOLD!

Has not been run in a couple of seasons. Carb needs cleaned & tuned to get her running and maybe some TLC to the vinyl. Track is in ok condition. Sled is light and maneuverable. Perfect for approaches. That and it is fast. 2 stroke built for Snowcross racing. Used it to approach via forest service roads which are not closed to motorized vehicles, just not maintained. Be sure to bring a chainsaw. Strobach anyone?

Edited by t_rutl

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A sad day for one gear whore is a good day for another. I'd like to buy the Grivel umbilicals, the v-threader, the screw roll and the Petzl Ice Clippers. How much to ship to NY? I can do Paypal or money order.

Kathy

Hi Kathy! The umbilicals are yours. The other items got requested via PM last night are are pending. Will have you as backup and let you know by Thursday. I'm assuming shipping would be $4-$6 or any or all.