A Scout is:

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of the day, it's all just spray. All fun and games till someone get's keyboard carpel tunnel syndrome.

Yes, but not really. We have seen cc.com threads lead to law enforcement actions and changes in land manager practices. I, personally, have received a death threat in response to a cc.com argument. Friends have been made and lost. What we say here is real.

:tup:

I guess that is the heart of fllicking poo at those I disagree with. I'll do my best to take the high road. But when enough is enough, I tend to get a bit flippant. My bad.

The percentage of "fights gone bad" is small, Pink. But the consequences can, never-the-less, be real. What we post here does, in fact, matter.

i def. agree people could be a bit kinder around here... perhaps there should be a new manifesto/disclaimer written for spray stating it's all for fun.

I promise to cease and desist if certain posters would not be so arrogant and mean. Just sayin...

Trustworthy, Loyal (except to gays and atheists)

Helpful (except to gays and atheists)

Friendly (except to gays and atheists)

Courteous (except to gays and atheists)

Kind (except to gays and atheists)

Obedient (to religions that promote discrimination)

Cheerful (except to gays and atheists)

Thrifty

Brave (except when it comes to interracting with gays and atheists)

Clean

and Reverent (to religions that promote discrimination)

Being a Scout and Explorer were wonderful parts of my early life. I hope they do the right thing.

EGOMANIAC/ACLU CITATION ALERT: In BSA v James Dale (2000), SCOTUS ruled 5-4 to uphold the BSA's right to express their anti-gay, anti-atheist viewpoint by excluding members of those groups, reversing an ACLU victory in the NJ Supreme Court.

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/obama-to-attend-religious-event-sponsored-by-group-tied-to-uganda-kill-the-gays-bill/politics/2013/02/06/60000

obama spoke here in 2009 as well, WTF! politicians do weird shit! i had no idea who sponsored this breakfast.

When trashie infests a topic or thread it’s like going to the country club or company picnic and having some loud, obnoxious, know it all teenager that just won’t STFU. Continually bullying, cajoling and otherwise misbehaving. Not knowing when to stop, she screams, “look at me, look how smart I am, look how stupid you are”. All the while the parents from Berkley are oblivious that little precious princess could ever do anything wrong. … If anyone interferes or brings up the annoying little brat, she goes into full on temper tantrum, legs and arms flailing. Screaming, “It’s my party”... “I want a pony and I want it NOW, daddy”. It just gets so damn annoying that you wonder when someone will just dope-slap that spoiled little bitch.

It's like Raindawg on hippie gay steroids. Sure harsh's on my spray vibe, man... provoke

You have totally captured the essence of the guy Dave. BTW, Dave is one of the nicest folks I've had the pleasure to hang with, so it's a hell of a burr under that saddle to get him riled up. I don't know why the PM's (mentioned upthread) when you can just put it right here. That hilarious and yet trainwreck like U-Tube of the little girls first car, parents buy her something like a Lexus for her 16th birthday and she goes off wailing and screaming at her parents that "ITS THE WRONG COLOR WHAAHHHHHH", is close to the guys mindset. No matter the topic, same gig. Kind of hoping that he either grows up or stops drinking...or whatever his mental problem is, that it gets fixed. Kind of given up hope on that I suppose....

Only bumped into Pat once in a public setting and he seemed pretty funny then.

HOPE AND CHANGE BABY!!!