Personality Matters

RobBob

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang man. ENFP. What the hell? The questions are so loaded, aren't they? I felt like I was being manipulated into answering a certain way, man. And then only two choices? Shit, I can't DO that, man, no matter WHAT the man says. Gimme more choices, man, more choices. I can't SURVIVE on just two choices, man.

BTW, I read someone's comment about astrology. I think decent astrology gives some decent archetypal templates for describing the behavioural tendencies of the peeps, yo. As such, it can be just as accurate, or more so, than any personality test.

Hey, but keep in mind, this is just my $.02 here, so don't take it personally, yo?

I took this test twice and got different results both times.

Here is my take: shrink types developed this test. They need to feel how others feel so they know how they feel. Therefore the test is flawed. The people involved in developing the test wanted a specific result to explain why they are like they are(fucked up). SHRINKS AND SHRINK TYPES SUCK!!!! mad.gifsmile.gifconfused.gifmadgo_ron.gifevils3d.gifcantfocus.gifbigdrink.gifpitty.gif

Sisu, I would say that maybe kids of shrinks can sometimes be fucked up. Had a buddy in high school whose dad was a shrink. He told his son that he could tell if he smoked pot just by looking at him. Result: One very paranoid, stoned kid.

All people obviously have times when their personalities may be different than other times. And some people are "in the middle" on some traits (like for instance Introversion/Extroversion). But I think that a whole lot of people have a general profile that fits. This personality profile test obviously does not say anything about traits like intelligence, emotional intensity, trust, etc.