• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
jon

AAI Scenic Category 2013 Photo Submission Thread

Moonrise Over Denali Base Camp

smaller_Ruth_Glacier_Moon_3.jpg

Certainly not a winner compared to some of the amazing shots posted already but I hear there may be some random schwag hand outs so I may as well post up... :)

P2105023.JPG

sunset over the mountain loop from Sloan.

I must say I like the bigger format, but a lot of these photos not following the posting rules in regards to size...

Edited by Z-Man

[/img]

I must say I like the bigger format, but a lot of these photos not following the posting rules in regards to size...

can you please show me where this posting rule is? I read the contest rules and saw nothing about the size of the photo.

I have to say that I'm really impressed by all the great images this year, in every category. Nice work people!

[/img]

can you please show me where this posting rule is? I read the contest rules and saw nothing about the size of the photo.

You're right.

I was thinking that the rules said you had to link to the photo uploaded here to cc.com, which would by default give it the standard size, but upon closer inspection,

Rules and Instructions:

-Post your photos with caption in the photo gallery and then embed them into your reply in the category submission threads.

there doesn't appear to be any reason you actually have to use the photo from the gallery here.

IMG_66361.JPG

Crater rim of Mt Saint Helens with Spirit Lake and Mt Rainier, Cascade Range, Washington State. Photo by Kristin Kucera.

P1000139.JPG[/img]

Jan 14, 2013 Beautiful sunset over Mt. Shuksan and Koma Kulshan seen from Winchester Mountain Fire Lookout during a three night split-board mission with my brother T.J.

Edited by SWS20

IMG_8410.JPG

Sunrise at Camp Sherman, Mount Ranier, Washington

Edited by crols

Lost Temple Peak with Lost Temple Spire blended into foreground (peak to left is something else)in the Deep Lake Range, wind rivers.

425473_10151853961430324_1879728124_n.jpg

Lost Temple Peak with Lost Temple Spire blended into foreground (peak to left is something else)in the Deep Lake Range, wind rivers.

425473_10151853961430324_1879728124_n.jpg

:tup: nice.

P1000139.JPG[/img]

Jan 14, 2013 Beautiful sunset over Mt. Shuksan and Koma Kulshan seen from Winchester Mountain Fire Lookout during a three night split-board mission with my brother T.J.

Wow! :tup:

So many great shots, keep em coming.

Mt WilaWala?, Self Portrait, Chugach State Park, AK

Copy_of_343028156309.jpg

The summit was pretty cool. Kind of a diving board type with that big wall below. I took the right ridge below/through the snow patches.