Lets start planning danali looking for a partner

Allenkoe

Hello all my name is Allen I am looking for a partner to climb danali in 2014. Must have high altitude experience and cold weather camping. I am AIARE 1 cert and pretty experienced. I will be going to Ecuador the first part of January to climb Cotopaxi and chimbarzo plus a possible FA in the el altra region. I have two friends that I climb regularly with going with me on that trip but if anyone cares to join us please feel free email me at allenkoe911@gmail or text 3144584717

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hey there,

am hoping for a shot on Denali in 2014 too. Have only a fairly rigid window of availability though, so you might not be able to match dates. I can only be available from mid-May till late Jun. I am doing a ski tour on the Harding Icefield prior to this and then the weather obviously isn´t ideal post this, so have already committed to another exped after this mid-July to end of Aug. Led 3 school groups up Kilimanjaro 5,895mtr in 2007. Led a group up Rainier last season, been in Chile and Argentina from the end of Dec 2012 till Feb 2013 getting a few peaks over 6,000mtrs (Ojos de Salado 6,893mtr (camped at 6,350), Mt Pissis 6,840mtr (camped at 6,200mtr solo), 3x attempts on Walter Penck 6,665mtr (couldn´t summit first time due to lack of acclimatisation, second time due to too much snow but carried over and bivvied solo at 6,500mtr), and third time due to logistical issues. Tres Cruces Sur 6,780mtr (couldn´t summit due to too much unconsolidated snow covering rock towers that create unstable snow bridges (there is an Argentinian dead in one as I write this), got to 6,200mtr (camped at 5,900mtr). Cerro Viento 6,100mtr. Am based in the Bend area during this coming summer, leading groups in the 3 Sisters, Washington, Jefferson areas. Would love to make my Denali goal a reality. Still in South America at the moment, so best to contact via here/email