Gun Control

kevbone

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the military gets machine guns then we the people get them too.....nuff said.

And we should be able to buy biological and chemical weapons and nukes at Wal-Mart. Got to keep the guvment in check.

Lets keep the discussion in reality shall we......

says the man who thinks everybody should be able to have an m-60 :rolleyes:

If the military gets machine guns then we the people get them too.....nuff said.

When did I say that?

call 911 immediately dood, i think you may have just suffered a stroke :)

Ivan....come on man. Your quoting me as saying everyone gets M-60's. I never said that.....at least quote me right.

When did I say that?

Ivan....come on man. Your quoting me as saying everyone gets M-60's. I never said that.....at least quote me right.

you do understand an m60 is a machine gun, yes? and that you said, if the gov gets machine guns (m60s), then the people get them (m60s) too? did the english language suddenly pull the carpet out under both of us? :crazy:

When did I say that?

you do understand an m60 is a machine gun, yes? and that you said, if the gov gets machine guns (m60s), then the people get them (m60s) too? did the english language suddenly pull the carpet out under both of us? :crazy:

You can't squeeze blood (intelligence) from a stone (boner's cranial contents)

Hardly......quote me right or dont at all. I know it is hard to understand that....lay of the weed man......