Gun Control

kevbone

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isnt it funny that I dont own a gun yet support the sec amendment. That makes me a true liberal. I support something that I would never do myself. Like prostitution and drugs.

Where a republican will not support something therefore you dont get to do it too......

So if I support murder but don't do it, does that make me a liberal? And if I oppose it, I'm a republican? Did you ever herp so hard that it made you derp?

There are gun buyback programs or public programs where folks can turn in weapons. Guess what, they are voluntary

Voluntary.....for now maybe.

Please watch the full video

[video:youtube]

Jesus Feck. You are a moterator here. And you have to resort to name calling......

Kev, considering that the supreme court has regularly (and recently) upheld the right of americans to own guns for self-defense, I'm curious why you think the forced collection of everyone's firearms is so imminent. Can you cite a recent court decision or pending legislation that indicates the private ownership of firearms is about to end (rather than simply becoming more regulated)?

Also, are you familiar with this?

48 out of 50 state constitutions guarantee the right to own firearms for self defense. The two recent SCOTUS cases changed practically nothing - except if you live in DC. It is the least threatened civil liberty. And civil liberties are regulated, BTW. Speech, arguably the most basic, is heavily regulated, from security clearances to speech on the job. You could write a weighty tome on just that.

Compared to habeas corpus, probable cause, voting rights, due process, right to assemble, and separation of church and state, any perceived threat to the 2nd amendment is a fantasy...just like the belief that more guns somehow make us safer and the other NRA advertisements. Never fails to amaze how little of a shit the Right cares about all of the above except their cherished right to kill another human being.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Bone would be funnier if he was unique. Unfortunately, there are millions like him. All heat and no light. If he were to pick a real issue he could actually do something about, he wouldn't have a clue where to start.

I'm all for it. The world's better off if the morons just stay home. It hurts when voting time comes round, but what can you do?

Kevbone never replies to my honest & polite questions :cry:

You never apply to his: which part do you disagree with??

this part:

1 = a number

2 = a number

1 = 2

which makes him just like trash. but trash is your buddy so it's ok

everybody is my buddy, even that Fairweather guy. People are too sensitive!

perhaps we're looking at this all the wrong way? perhaps instead of making guns mandatory, we should make wearing flak-jackets required? or geneticially engineer sweet, sweet amerikan fetuses of the future to feature kevlar-excreting sweat-glands? :)