Questio Regarding Trip Reports

Matt Lemke

I was just curious to know if you guys get upset if someone post a trip report to CC which is simply an outside link (to summitpost for example)

I write trip reports when I can but don't have the time to re-write and re-format them for every other climbing site it may be related to.

Can I do that if I have a good TR worth reading?

Thanks for the feedback!

Edited by Matt Lemke

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

posting just a link = lame

tr w/o pix = ghey

text w/o the fine-fuck word artfully and amply rendered = john-muir-wannabe-wanker-bullshit

you have been warned!!!

:)

:moondance::tup:

But we who are not skiers or ice climbers are wounded warriors in the winter and love seeing a TR anytime and I have checked with the President and Congress because they are busy doing nothing and didn't mind saying "no comment"

All joking aside, we on this site enjoy TRs. Some like pics, some like prose, but something is more than nothing.

But like ivan, I prefer things that are meant for us. We are "cascadeclimbers" not "afterthought"

And I'll continue the conversation by saying we always appreciate content, not just remarks. Facebook has a person that starts something and then everybody just gives a like or a right on or a I agree or some other remark.

But we like TRs and don't withhold.

Edited by matt_warfield

OK thanks everyone for the comments. I thnk i will write up a shortened version of a TR I have basically just summing it up then adding a few pics before putting a link in. Since I travel and climb literally everywhere (and will my whole life) I use Summitpost as my primary TR and photo location since it isn't restriced to one localized area.

• 2 weeks later...