Lance

Whatcomboy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I like Lance alot, hes got BALL's But remember he was beating guys who were dopeing along side of him. He beat the dopers. I think seeing how during that period of time all the fastest people were dopeing and Lance Beat them, His titles should be given back.

Hey I like Lance alot, hes got BALL's But remember he was beating guys who were dopeing along side of him. He beat the dopers. I think seeing how during that period of time all the fastest people were dopeing and Lance Beat them, His titles should be given back.

:lmao:

:lmao:

It's Sir Lancelot except that despite all those victories he couldn't keep Sheryl Crow.

I agree with bistro mostly. Most were doping so the playing field was maybe level except some may have been better at it than others.

But before we pile on Lance, let's remember Lasse Viren (blood doping), Flo-Jo (who's world record in track may never be broken because of steroids), Mark McGuire and Barry Bonds in baseball and it is just a shaving off the tip of the iceberg.

Luckily, most climbers prefer mood altering instead :rocken::moondance:

Edited by matt_warfield

It's time to legalize performance-enhancing substances and quit playing this charade

At one point I thought this was the answer. When is it acceptable for your kid to start doping? 9th grade? I wonder how many kids on Bellevue Football would test positive?

It's time to legalize performance-enhancing substances and quit playing this charade

At one point I thought this was the answer. When is it acceptable for your kid to start doping? 9th grade? I wonder how many kids on Bellevue Football would test positive?

And how do you enforce this? If kids know that going into college sports they are going to have to start doping, what is going to stop them from getting an early start? You can't say testing, because that clearly doesn't work. The problem I see is once you make this acceptable the trickle down affect is uncontrollable.

If you allow the steroids that FloJo had that person would be just as dead as she is.

It's not about Lance doping, it's about Lance being the world's biggest cockhead about hiding it. How many people did he attack and attempt to destroy in order to keep his lie? Lots. He can eat a big bag of dicks for all I care. He's about a million times more douchy than landis, and everybody hates landis.

Besides, he gave Sheryl Crow his cancer and then left her. Rude!

And how do you enforce this? If kids know that going into college sports they are going to have to start doping, what is going to stop them from getting an early start? You can't say testing, because that clearly doesn't work. The problem I see is once you make this acceptable the trickle down affect is uncontrollable.

Well, I was talking specifically about professional cycling not college sports in general. I don't think cycling is that popular in US colleges.

In any case we have all kinds of laws based on age: access to tobacco, alcohol, marijuana. Just because it is legal for adults does not mean you throw up your hands and give up when it comes to those underage.

i believe the sport of aid-climbing has already achieved this :lmao:

i have little fear of teens throughout this fine land taking up etriers however, far too french! :grin:

How does Oprah get the truth out of Lance while the legal system can't?

I think Will Ferrell captured it in a tweet he sent yesterday (even tho Oprah denies it): "Lance Armstrong confesses to Oprah on drug use. What i$ it about her interview$ that make$ everyone $pill their gut$"

Also: Lance probably knows he has a douche-bag problem (specifically, that the entire world thinks he is a douche-bag) and Oprah's specialty is helping douche's un-douche themselves, as long as they say the word "sorry." And LA needs to undouche himself because he desperately wants to continue his recent focus on elite triathaloning which he can't do until he can get himself unbanned from all Olympic-regulated sports. Undouching will lead to unbanning. I wish him the worst of luck. Asshat.