Hello All!

nungunz

Hey all, my name is Josh! Just moved to the area from Boulder, Colorado a few days ago and will be living in Bellevue the next 8 months or so.

I'm used to going out hiking 14ers in CO (20 unique summits and 31 total summits) and am looking to continue the trend out here. I have experience with both fair-weather and winter hiking/camping, rock-climb about 5.10, but working steadily on improving.

Unfortunately college got my tied up with work and poor eating/workout habits this last semester so I'm sitting about 15 pounds more than I'd like to be.

I'm looking to go out and get back in shape as well as see all the sights the cascades have to offer. I was drooling coming in over Snoqualmie Pass and would love to get up into the mountains.

Would definitely like to get into/learn about ice climbing and glacial hiking as well.

If anyone is heading out and looking for hiking partners or someone to add to their crew, hit me up!

Work has me swamped during the week, but I do climb every other day or so at Stone Gardens and could use a climbing partner and someone that would be willing to help out a newbie lead-climber. Other than that, I am free on the weekends and really want to get some summits in.

Looking forward to a great summer!

P.S. Are there any websites like 14ers.com around that has full route descriptions with guides for mountains in the Cascades? I'd love to get Baker, Adams, and (if I really am feeling up for it and there is a crew willing to let me ta along) Rainier.

Edited by nungunz

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic