Looking for private guide for rainier

Allenkoe

Everyone who wishes to venture into the mountains should be able to, even if they don't possess the requisite skills to complete their journey safely and, thus, desire the company of a certified guide.

This might be the dumbest thing I've ever read on this website.

Which guide service do you work for Kurt so we all know which ones are hiring the best and brightest?

Perhaps you can click the link in his signature. It seems you might need a guide to help you along during your journey on the internet. I'm available to help if you'd like, though perhaps you feel that because you don't have the requisite skills in html and css you shouldn't be allowed to use it...

Yes, yes, i see your point. Using the interwebz is exactly the same as climbing a mountain.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may not like what Kurt wrote, but he's a damn fine guide and climber.

And, more importantly, Kurt is a great person who loves the mountains, and teaching people new skills. Just like almost every other guide I've met.

Edited by JasonG

You may not like what Kurt wrote, but he's a damn fine guide and climber.

And, more importantly, Kurt is a great person who loves the mountains, and teaching people new skills. Just like almost every other guide I've met.

:tup: Well said Jason.

d