FS Black Diamond Fusion Ice Axes--New Model

Bob Loomis

Dear All,

I have a pair of the new style BD Fusion axes for sale (the green ones). Sorry my technical skills are not great so I do not have any pictures to show you. They are lightly used. I am selling them for several reasons--but not because they are not great to use or not state of the art (check the gear reviews). I take good care of my gear, so these are not beat up, etc. I would prefer to sell them face-to-face with the buyer because I want the buyer to have a chance to look them over first hand, take a couple of swings, etc. My philosophy as a climber dictates to me that I try (do not always succeed) to treat other climbers with integrity--so when this sale is done I want the buyer and I to be on good terms--I do not want to meet the buyer at a crag one day and have him/her feel I put one over on them. But if it has to be a long distance sale so be it. If the buyer lives in the Spokane area we can easily meet for a buyer inspection. At a distance I could meet at a venue (Banks, Canmore, Field, etc.) to give the buyer an inspection chance. I do not have a PayPal account so would prefer a cash sale. Online it looks like the best deal new is about $280.00 USD. I would like to get $200.00 each, but will consider other fair offers. You can email me at > loomis@rescue.com < or call me at 509.710.5102 or 509.926.6766 and ask for Bob. I also have a pair of new Scholler pants I might part with as well if anyone is interested--medium build.

Cheers,

Bob Loomis, Spokane, WA.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic