WTB boots, crampons, -20f bag 4season tent

Image2012

I am doing a mountaineering school in the Adirondacks February 1st and they require me to plastic boots with liners. I want a pair of koflach size 12 or the equivelant in another brand.

I also need

Crampons

-20f bag

4 season tent 2 man

Please let me know what you have.

I live near buffalo, NY so include shipping info.

Thank you,

Bruce

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a pair of Scarpa Inverno boots size 11UK (approximately 12US) I could give you for $125. They are in great shape, very little wear, only a few surface scratches. I live near Saratoga, NY so shipping should be minimal. you can reach me directly at gszablewski AT Gmail dot com

Not trying to kill anybody's sales here, but if you're just getting into winter hiking/mountaineering and aren't sure if you'll stick with it, you can probably rent most of the gear you'll need for the class from either EMS in Lake Placid or The Mountaineer in Keene Valley.

Just an FYI...

I have a -40 bag for sale, top of the line North Face, Inferno Endurance, -40F, 800 FP down, pertex endurance (essentially waterproof) shell. Selling for $425 including shipping, storage sack, and two different compression stuff sacks. Perfect condition, like new, only used for a few car camping trips to the whites. email if interested, podeman47@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Dave

Not trying to kill anybody's sales here, but if you're just getting into winter hiking/mountaineering and aren't sure if you'll stick with it, you can probably rent most of the gear you'll need for the class from either EMS in Lake Placid or The Mountaineer in Keene Valley.

Just an FYI...

The Mountaineer +1

Great people, very knowledgeable.