Where is the Outrage? part II.

Fairweather

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I challenge you to put a transformer into car mode while 4 yr old jumps on your foot and syas "PLEASE MOM PLEASE PUT IT INTO CAR MODE"

Simple, always have a Disney movie loaded in the DVD. Hit "Play" on "Lilo & Stitch", wait for the eyes to glaze over, run to the back room and figure it out. If necessary, toss some Fruit Snacks on the ground in front of the television.

My mom is from England so I spent a good amount of my youth over there eating chocolate from well-meaning relatives. Chocolate is approximately 100000 times better over there. I was raised on chocolate digestives, jaffa cakes, jelly babies, licorice allsorts, you name it.

Greg said:

Where do you draw the line between paranoia and just taking precautions? I carry a gun when I am out in public with my family. In light of the potential danger of someone trying to steal my daughter, am I being paranoid or just cautious?

Yes Greg, you're being paranoid. Forget about what you hear on TV, do a little biography work on yourself and your friends. Did this abduction ever happen to you? Anyone in your family? Anyone you personally know? Anyone on this board? For most people, certainly for most of us on this board, life is just not that bad or scary. Very few children are ever abducted by strangers, and in the instances where it does happen, odds are a gun would do no good because the parent is not right there. I don't think anyone would look at you and think they could snatch your child with impunity. But as a friend once pointed out, how many five gallon buckets do you have around your house? Drowning: now there's something to worry about.