26 dead in Connecticut elementary school

kevbone

The suspected shooter, 24, was armed with four weapons and wearing a bullet-proof vest, WABC reported.

You're saying that if he got those illegally, there is nothing we can do about it? Just, "oh well, let's move on?"

Does he have a history of mental health problems? Has he committed violent crime in the past? If he obtained the weapons legally and has none of the above in his history, then, no there is nothing we can do about it.

Um...you can have strict gun ownership policies like in all those other civilized nations who don't have a gun violence problem.

Cheerist, why don't you guys just patch in a feed from Fox News instead of posting?

Exact same verbage.

And no, censorship o9f entertainment isn't the same...at all...as stricter gun ownership policies. Yes...another Fox argument there.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to imagine sincerely comparing the dangers of biting someone's face with your teeth, and four firearms and body armor. :(

Shit, if we're gonna outlaw nukes, might as well outlaw sticks and stones, too, right?

Edited by rob

Rob, our gun ownership policies are clearly working perfectly. Yes, this is a tragedy, but there's nothing to be done. Talking about it won't bring those kids back. Ah well, we'll get over it.

Just like all those previous times.

In the meantime, it's important to propose absolutely no solutions.

Out of respect for the families, you know.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Cuz you can't have a truly free society without the right to shoot people. Sure, nearly every other first world country is as or more free than ours despite near total gun bans (our incarceration rate would indicate that we are the one of the least free societies on the planet), but that's not real freedom. No, real freedom is protected by well moneyed and organized special interest groups like the NRA who are ever vigilant regarding the public good.

I hope you love your guns this much Republicans.

Classy, utilize a horrible tragedy as a political tool; despite the fact that you know nothing about the manner in which this individual obtained his firearms. How did I know I would find this filth on this website? You too Rob. Classless.

I think you have to be utterly blind to the facts, that access to guns, body armor enables such individuals to cary out such acts. How many people have to die, before you understand this? Look at Europe, where they had 2 school shootings in the past 10 years.

Classy, utilize a horrible tragedy as a political tool; despite the fact that you know nothing about the manner in which this individual obtained his firearms. How did I know I would find this filth on this website? You too Rob. Classless.

I think you have to be utterly blind to the facts, that access to guns, body armor enables such individuals to cary out such acts. How many people have to die, before you understand this? Look at Europe, where they had 2 school shootings in the past 10 years.

It's a good thing the Soviets kept arms out the hands of the Poles.

It's a good thing the Soviets kept arms out the hands of the Poles.

Your statement shows elementary lack of any shred of knowledge in the subject matter. The gun ownership in Poland or other countries of soviet block was restricted, but not outlawed. As the matter of fact my dad owned 3 pieces of firearms (12 and 20 gauge and 7.62 with a scope) - all legal. He had to take a safety class, pass a safety test, register them and keep them in a locked cabinet. So as usual you are just full of shit.

Your statement shows elementary lack of any shred of knowledge in the subject matter. The gun ownership in Poland or other countries of soviet block was restricted, but not outlawed. As the matter of fact my dad owned 3 pieces of firearms (12 and 20 gauge and 7.62 with a scope) - all legal. He had to take a safety class, pass a safety test, register them and keep them in a locked cabinet. So as usual you are just full of shit.

Watch the marionette dance

My heart goes out to the victims. I cant even begin to imagine what this is like for the parents of the little kids that are now not coming home for Christmas. Makes me want to run to my school and take my kids out and hold them tight.
:tup: Really heart breaking, senseless tragedy, again. It really breaks my heart and brings a tear to my eye. My condolences to all of the families involved.

Canada would just incarcerate him for 46 months then let him go:

http://us.cnn.com/2012/12/13/world/americas/canada-killer-released/index.html?iref=obnetwork