9/11 truth in 5 minutes.

kevbone

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevbone, you might do well by reading a book by a well-regarded author about the history of militant Islam in the mid-east. It seems there are a lot of of things you are genuinely curious about and are using conspriracy theories to fill the void. Maybe learning some actual history may answer a few questions for you.

Kevbone. May I call you Kevin?

I don't want to put a crimp in your style here, but...

the conspiracy theory story of 9/11 is a lie. Take 5 minutes out of your regularly schedule conspiracy theorist-controlled mind and get a dose of the truth. And then do your own homework on all the information presented, put your critical thinking cap on and decide for yourself what you believe.

So if it is all a lie....then what is the truth? That OBL was behind it all? Even with no proof? come on man.....wake up slave.

One step at a time:

-Go to the link you posted

-Read the comment by the OP of the video

-Come back here

-Read what I posted, for understanding this time.

Regardless of who was the mastermind, the best and brightest flew the airplanes and are now dead, being entertained by 70 something virgins. It sets radical Islam back every time they have a suicide.

We, on the other hand, have our best and brightest in Congress DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. They just get their women while still alive.

Edited by matt_warfield

If you want to start somewhere, you might start with the United States' long and painful history of failing to understand the Mideast isn't Latin America; that you can't operate the same as you would in Latin America and expect the same results in the Mideast. Hint #1: there are no Latin suicide bombers (i.e. no Latino male is going to trade pussy in the real world for the promise of 70 or 700 hundred virgin Mary versions of their mother in the afterlife).

Then simply wind forward through one clueless misadventure after another in the region over the span of a hundred and fifty years and you arrive at today's ill-considered fiascoes. In the course of doing that it should become obvious 9/11 requires no conspiracy other than a confederacy of evangelical- and corporate-influenced foreign policy dunces.

Kevbone,

Base on your attitude why do you drink water provided by the local utility,or the government. By turning on the tap, filling a glass, and drinking it you're accepting the government is monitoring water quality.

Do you give your kids cups of water? Are you sure they understand all the risks they are accepting? Dad gave it to me, it must be OK.

Do you use power provided by the government? Have you thought about the risks.

[img:center]http://ssentinel.com/images/uploads/house-fire-jessie.jpg[/img]

latinas, on the other hand, could very well do some shit to you that you'd never suspect in a thousand years :)

Please don't tell me ping pong balls are involved.

And yet Muslims, Hindus, and Buddhists and etc. somehow procreate. What happens behind closed doors....

Edited by matt_warfield