9/11 truth in 5 minutes.

kevbone

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevbone. May I call you Kevin?

I don't want to put a crimp in your style here, but...

the conspiracy theory story of 9/11 is a lie. Take 5 minutes out of your regularly schedule conspiracy theorist-controlled mind and get a dose of the truth. And then do your own homework on all the information presented, put your critical thinking cap on and decide for yourself what you believe.

Oh, and thanks for that link. It's a gem.

Sincerely,

ScottP

If that video was supposed to convince me of something... I missed it in all the rapid cuts, chopped up quotes, over-layed text and voice, implied and explicit logical falicies, smarmy know-it-all-ness.

That was 15 seconds of my time wasted.

Kevbone. May I call you Kevin?

I don't want to put a crimp in your style here, but...

the conspiracy theory story of 9/11 is a lie. Take 5 minutes out of your regularly schedule conspiracy theorist-controlled mind and get a dose of the truth. And then do your own homework on all the information presented, put your critical thinking cap on and decide for yourself what you believe.

So if it is all a lie....then what is the truth? That OBL was behind it all? Even with no proof? come on man.....wake up slave.

So if it is all a lie....then what is the truth? That OBL was behind it all? Even with no proof? come on man.....wake up slave.

Kevbone, you don't have to know the answer to something to know what things *aren't* the answer. Just because I can't prove what caused life doesn't mean it must have been the tooth fairy. Get it?

Likewise, just because something "fits" doesn't make it true. We used to think the universe revolved around the earth and we had all sorts of complicated math to make it fit. Just because something offers an explanation doesn't make it real.

Kevbone, you don't have to know the answer to something to know what things *aren't* the answer. Just because I can't prove what caused life doesn't mean it must have been the tooth fairy. Get it?

Please tell me what you believe? Be honest now.....matter of fact...I dare you to give an honest answer. Do you think OBL was behind 9/11? Yes or no.

I believe you are the village idiot.

I will ask you as well. I put myself out there so I expect to be thrown under the bus....none of you seem to "put themselves out there"....come on now folks and buck up.

Why am I the only one who has the balls to voice my own serious opinion on this matter? The rest of you are like school children who dont get along. A bunch of thugs you are. If you dont agree with me you simply call me names. How fucking childish. I will ask again. Rob... do you beleive that OBL was the mastermind behind 9/11. Yes or no.

If you dont agree with me you simply call me names. How fucking childish.

come on, man, this is where every middle aged man can relive his childhood.

I will ask again. Rob... do you beleive that OBL was the mastermind behind 9/11. Yes or no.

since my opinion is important, let me answer:

no.

I believe you are the village idiot.

I will ask you as well. I put myself out there so I expect to be thrown under the bus....none of you seem to "put themselves out there"....come on now folks and buck up.

Why am I the only one who has the balls to voice my own serious opinion on this matter? The rest of you are like school children who dont get along. A bunch of thugs you are. If you dont agree with me you simply call me names. How fucking childish. I will ask again. Rob... do you beleive that OBL was the mastermind behind 9/11. Yes or no.

Excuse me? You "put yourself out there"? What kind of personal risk have you ever taken for a cause, you do-nothing innernut moron? What kind of effort have you made to make this joint better, in any sense, you worthless waste of low quality sperm?

You are treated like the one note buffoon you are. Stop being an infant and own it.

Excuse me? You "put yourself out there"? What kind of personal risk have you ever taken for a cause, you do-nothing innernut moron? What kind of effort have you made to make this joint better, in any sense, you worthless waste of low quality sperm?

You are treated like the one note buffoon you are. Stop being an infant and own it.

Thank you for proving my point Pat. I count 4 personal attacks in your post. I am asking for an honest answer and you attack me. Why dont you practice what you preach my friend. And I do own my own posts.....read above.

Do you personally belive that OBL was the mastermind behind 9/11? Try to answer this if you have the courage.

Sure Kev, I don't mind.

I don't know enough about it to know if OBL was the "mastermind" or not. Didn't we already catch some guy we called the mastermind? I'm sure OBL had, like, people and shit to do stuff for him, so you can't really imagine he did everything himself personally. But yeah, absolutely he was in on it. Duh

Also he was killed last year (or whatever) by Navy Seals in Afghanistan.

I also think the government's line that they attacked us "because they hate our freedoms" is crap. It's obviously blowback for our support of Israel and other bungling we've done in the Middle East.

But also, a plane really did fly into the pentagon. And the twin towers. And there were no planted explosives.