WTB - Winter Camping Setup

weirdavid42

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to go cheap, i've got an old 3-season 2-man that has worked pretty well for winter camping. It's a 2-wall from the early 90's so it only has a small amount of mesh. Not the best in super high winds above treeline, but depends on what kind of winter camping you're doing.

price: sixer of winter ale

pm if interested

Dude I am going to hook you up. I've got a 0 degree sleeping bag that is in most excellent condition, and it's a model that's kinda legendary, the Marmot Couloir with the Dryloft shell.

Yep, the one you can't buy any more. 850 fill down instead of the 800 they're using now, and the Dryloft is like a more breathable version of Goretex designed for down bags. It works brilliantly. With that shell, it would retail for probably $600 if you could buy this model today, which you can't.

I don't really want to sell it, but for $400 I would. It's always been stored properly fluffed out and looks brand new. I can send pics. PM if interested.