Arc'teryx Bora 80 Pack- Great Condition

Ian1216

I bought this pack used about a year ago and have used it probably a dozen times since then. When I bought it, it had a few light scuffs but was nearly brand new. It is still in very good condition with many years left in it. The only defects are small scuffs scattered on the exterior of the pack. It is a size regular with a size small hipbelt. I will ship if you pay shipping. Paypal or local pickup preferred. Please PM me before Dec 10th, as I will be out of town Dec 11th to Jan 6th, so I will be unable to ship/sell it during that time. I am selling because I have no use for an 80 liter pack $225.

Pics here:

http://cascadeclimbers.com/plab/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=25223

Edited by Ian1216

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bora 80 is one of, if not the, best packs at that size. You could haul your refrigerator and still carry more group gear. Plus, the thing retails new for over like $400! If it fits, why not just keep it, you will at some point have a need for it again ... if you sell it, and get a measly $200 for it, you will immediately regret not having that kick-ass pack in you closet for the weekend that you do need it ... just my two cents. Mine is a regular, and if yours was a large, I would probably buy it just so mine would fit a little better ... that's how bomber that big-ass pack is. Good luck.

Dave

Edited by dave schultz

Hey Dave! Thanks for the advice. When I bought it new I actually got it for a great deal barely used. The deal was good enough to where if I sell it now for $225, I will not be losing much money. It is a great pack, I totally agree, but it is too large for my uses, so I am looking to get a smaller pack.

Thanks!

Ian