Conspiracy?

kevbone

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. Its just a list of factual historical events, like the attempted Hitler assassination and Iran - Contra mixed in with your standard New World Order and Illuminati conspiracy bullshit. With, of course, no actual references to any source.

If you are half way educated you don't need a source.

These are all historical events that were conspiracies. Just because some of them weren't known as conspiracy theories by outsiders before they were exposed doesn't mean that people in the government were not lying to us and participating in a conspiracy.

Also the Gulf of Tonkin incident establishes that the government will lie to the public to foment war. Which is exactly what 911 was.

Look, you are correct in that I wouldn't expect someone making a persuasive argument to cite a source for something like the Gulf of Tonkin Affair, since (as you note) it is a commonly known historical event.

However, when the author then makes statements that world policy is managed by a select group of elite individuals controlling banks and all resources, I would expect the author to, maybe, back up the claim with a source or two.

Many of these conspiracy ring leaders use a persuasive tactic I tend to see a lot in extreme political ideologs. They assert a well-established fact, something that people can buy into, like Gulf of Tonkin, Iran-Contra, etc. Then try to pull people a long into fringe theories and outrageous assertions. Not really a whole lot different than Rush and the like.

So where did I say the page was 100 percent accurate? I made specific points that of course you haven't addressed.

What is the Builderberg meeting? Isn't it against the constitution for the president to attend a secret meeting that discusses national policy?

Isn't it against the constitution for the president to attend a secret meeting that discusses national policy?

The President probably has daily secret meetings to discuss national policy. Tvash is so right that you conspiracy nutjobs really have no clue how government actually functions. Or, obviously, anything about the Constitution.

My mistake, it's the Logan Act I was referring to, not the Constitution.

Looking at that though it's apparent it wouldn't apply.

But the general point may still be relevant, if you say that there are other powers beyond the politicians it would make perfect sense that they were the heads of banking and industry.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."

...there are other powers beyond the politicians it would make perfect sense that they were the heads of banking and industry.

the ultimate power is, as the preamble and declaration of independence make clear, the people - that of course is a pretty big group, one that necessarily includes ceo's n' rich assholes - the practical use of power shows they are more effective as a group of course, but that don't mean they don't deserve the right in the first place...

Lady GaGa joins the Illuminati :(

This symbolism is flat-out telling us that the music is manipulating our subconscious and will force our thoughts to change. Sounds like brainwashing to me. Read the entire music Illuminati connections explanation here: http://illuminatiwatcher.com/?p=3148, here’s an excerpt:

The general opinion regarding musicians and their “induction” into the Illuminati is tragically incorrect. These artists themselves aren’t actually IN the Illuminati, they are merely pawns FOR them. The deal is that they sign over particular creative rights in exchange for the publicity and access required to become a sensational star. They sign up with the Illuminati to become famous quickly, because Illuminati members have infiltrated and remain a ubiquitous force in the entertainment industry. Sure, some artists can become successful without “selling their soul” to the system, but if you want that fast and easy rise to fame you just sign up. The pact doesn’t seem like an overt giving-up of rights, so most artists don’t see a problem with it. It just means that when the Illuminati tells you to do something, you have to do it. They don’t make the artists sacrifice goats, but they might tell them to rap about murder, place subliminal messages in their songs, or support whatever agenda they’re trying to push.