Conspiracy?

kevbone

I grew up in a Ron Paul household, my dad was like a Libertarian delegate or something. You would have loved it, Kev. You should see his library! Aliens, vaccines, NWO, books on the Fed, you name it. I can hook you guys up, if you want. He's also into YouTube videos.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you agree that the 9/11 conspiracy theories taken up in the Popular Mechanics article are "highly improbable fringe" theories.

Progress!!!

80 percent of the CIA's resources are spent on disinformation. The "straw man" is a well known disinformation tactic. Present an obviously false theory then try to tie it to the credible theories to discredit them.

100% of the statistics in the post are made up on the spot.

I've never met a true political activist (one who actually works effectively to produce the change they want to see in the world) who is also a conspiracy junky. Not one.

Nice to meet you Tvash.

I'm a true political activist. I've made signs, gone to marches. I donate $225 a month to 6 different charities, auto deduction. Including 911 truth orgs.

I've been studying 911 since it happened, easily over 1000 hrs spent. So you could say I'm a conspiracy junky.

I think if you don't speak out against the lies they will never be exposed. And if you see a lie and know it's a lie then you need to state your position. About 80% of the public believe the official Kennedy story is false and the government has done investigations showing the same.

Only in America do people blindly go along with the official 911 conspiracy theory because that's what the corporate MIMC TV told them. The rest of the world pretty much thinks otherwise and it shows in their media.

Typical conspiracies always a assume that somewhere there exists some government organization or another which operates and executes with an unworldly effectiveness and inviolate secrecy and security.

Yes, it's called the CIA. (Cocaine Importing Agency) The police arm of the global monied elite. Currently they are protecting the Afghan heroin crop, before that it was the golden triangle. The main reason they deal drugs is to fund covert ops, that way they don't have to be accountable to congress which usually holds the purse strings.

And what's always the first casualty when you step off the precipice of this labyrinth of diminishing reality? Common sense. Why? Because none of these conspiracy theories - and most especially 911 - pass even the vaguest means test against common sense,

Correct, the official government conspiracy theory on 911 lacks any common sense, especially from an engineering perspective.

BTW Joseph did you click on Scott P's link? The one about the 33 conspiracy theories that turned out to be true? Or are you saying that no conspiracy theory in the history of man has turned out to be true? Cuz that's what your absolutist talk sort of sounds like.

I'm also positing more recent waves of it exhibit no small correlation with the past forty years of Dent/Atwater/Reed/Rovian social manipulations and the rise of right-wing media and talk radio.

Joseph. What does the upside down pentagram stand for and who used it recently in a nationwide manner? (last 10 years) Try to answer this without Google.

P.S. And you clearly don't know squat about intelligence agencies in general and the CIA in particular. ]

LOLZ!

And in this day and age it is SO difficult to obtain photographic and video evidence.

So true, there is a scene in "Strange Brew" that speaks to the power of the videotape (unfortunately I can't find the actual video of this scene, but you have to believe me that it does exist).

Claude Elsinore: And I'd like to point out that these tapes have not been faked, or altered in any way. In fact they have time coding, which is very hard to fake.

The Judge: For the benefit of the court would you please explain "time coding."

Claude Elsinore: Well, uh... just because I don't know what it is, it doesn't mean I'm lying.

BTW Joseph did you click on Scott P's link? The one about the 33 conspiracy theories that turned out to be true?

Right. Its just a list of factual historical events, like the attempted Hitler assassination and Iran - Contra mixed in with your standard New World Order and Illuminati conspiracy bullshit. With, of course, no actual references to any source.

Maybe you should take some of your self-righteous skepticism and turn it on this internet garbage that you blindly accept as reality.

Yes, it's called the CIA. (Cocaine Importing Agency) The police arm of the global monied elite. Currently they are protecting the Afghan heroin crop, before that it was the golden triangle. The main reason they deal drugs is to fund covert ops, that way they don't have to be accountable to congress which usually holds the purse strings.

Interesting. Where's your source for this information other than some internet article?

Maybe you should take some of your self-righteous skepticism and turn it on this internet garbage that you blindly accept as reality.

Maybe you should take some of your self-righteous skepticism and turn it on this television garbage that you blindly accept as reality.

I don't blindly accept anything. Sorry that you think otherwise.

Interesting. Where's your source for this information other than some internet article?

You don't find it the least bit odd that the Taliban eradicated 1 years worth of poppy growth, practically the entire country, and then suddenly as soon as we invaded the crop was almost entirely re-established?

Tell me what do you think is a good site to find out official government statistics on different country's illegal drugs? CIA factbook perhaps?

Right. Its just a list of factual historical events, like the attempted Hitler assassination and Iran - Contra mixed in with your standard New World Order and Illuminati conspiracy bullshit. With, of course, no actual references to any source.

If you are half way educated you don't need a source.

These are all historical events that were conspiracies. Just because some of them weren't known as conspiracy theories by outsiders before they were exposed doesn't mean that people in the government were not lying to us and participating in a conspiracy.

Also the Gulf of Tonkin incident establishes that the government will lie to the public to foment war. Which is exactly what 911 was.

no, on the contrary there are many things that I just don't know. You should try not knowing something, sometime, rather than relying on delusional constructs to explain the unknown. I have no doubt that "the government" is capable of lying to "foment war" but that doesn't mean they wired the twin towers with explosives, either.

You should raise the bar on the sort of data you accept.

no, on the contrary there are many things that I just don't know.

And you're perfectly fine taking the word of known liars to fill you in.

You should try not knowing something, sometime, rather than relying on delusional constructs to explain the unknown.

So you've specifically checked every single source on 911 conspiracy info, so you know it's all delusional. And at the same time you've let the established liars in government fill you in on what you don't know.

You should raise the bar on the sort of data you accept.

Right, you mean like don't believe the TV? Like when they tell you verbally that they killed someone with no other evidence presented when it should be easy to present that evidence?

How does that saying go in Orwell land? Believe all of what you hear and all that you don't see?

If you are half way educated you don't need a source.

These are all historical events that were conspiracies. Just because some of them weren't known as conspiracy theories by outsiders before they were exposed doesn't mean that people in the government were not lying to us and participating in a conspiracy.

Also the Gulf of Tonkin incident establishes that the government will lie to the public to foment war. Which is exactly what 911 was.

Look, you are correct in that I wouldn't expect someone making a persuasive argument to cite a source for something like the Gulf of Tonkin Affair, since (as you note) it is a commonly known historical event.

However, when the author then makes statements that world policy is managed by a select group of elite individuals controlling banks and all resources, I would expect the author to, maybe, back up the claim with a source or two.

Many of these conspiracy ring leaders use a persuasive tactic I tend to see a lot in extreme political ideologs. They assert a well-established fact, something that people can buy into, like Gulf of Tonkin, Iran-Contra, etc. Then try to pull people a long into fringe theories and outrageous assertions. Not really a whole lot different than Rush and the like.

We can only surmise what happens to it once Buck and Kimmo start riffing on sasquatch, nessie, and ufo's.

i like how you're including me over here.

or are you too busy taking your daughter for her booster shots to actually talk about something substantial in the other thread?

For the record, I posted that link only to show the source of Kevbone's (uncited) original post. I am in no way endorsing the contents of that nutjob website.

BTW Joseph did you click on Scott P's link? The one about the 33 conspiracy theories that turned out to be true?

Actually, my information, education, and what I have available upstairs to juggle the two are better than yours in an absolute sense.

"in an absolute sense"?

come on, man, you're outdoing yourself now.

while you string a few sentences together nicely on occasion, the fact that you'd make an assertion like the above rather ironically makes the assertion itself highly questionable.

Lewis Carroll would absolutely LOVE what you've done with the rabbit hole. Seriously.

We can only surmise what happens to it once Buck and Kimmo start riffing on sasquatch, nessie, and ufo's.

all you got is ad-hom?

Can't answer on the pentagram?

So you believe all of what you hear from the government/TV and all of what you don't see?