KEVBONE OMG!

rob

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the internet is lighting up with rumors that the nighttime blast was the work of a CIA Predator drone that for unclear reasons had been programmed to take out two Indianapolis-based US military resource and payroll offices. Only the drone’s missiles deviated from their flight courses, striking the homes off of Fieldfare Way, instead.

I wish it were possible to say, "you just can't make this sort of shit up", but clearly you can. The internet gullibility factor is 'skyrocketing'.

Now the internet is lighting up with rumors that the nighttime blast was the work of a CIA Predator drone that for unclear reasons had been programmed to take out two Indianapolis-based US military resource and payroll offices. Only the drone’s missiles deviated from their flight courses, striking the homes off of Fieldfare Way, instead.

I wish it were possible to say, "you just can't make this sort of shit up", but clearly you can. The internet gullibility factor is 'skyrocketing'.

PROVE IT'S NOT TRUE!!!!

It only takes a handful of diligent psychotics to provide the Kimmos and Kevbones of the world with all the evidence they need of an omniscient malevolence that lurks just beneath the surface of our somnambulant existences.

Gullibility is not on the rise - it's just enjoying more airtime. Consider the most popular book of all time - I rest my case.

It used to take some effort being a nutter - you had to find a soap box, a street corner, a rotten fruit proof jacket. Now you can fire off your WHAT IF????!!! OF THE DAY while pinching a growler while fantasizing about dropping said growler on some blue haired chick who probably has no idea that Holloween snapshot #420 has found its way into that niche of the viralverse that specializes in not making poo poo go away as quickly as humanly possible.

And hey, why not post another picture of your puppy getting his bath while you're revealing that the CIA has, in fact, been behind Burning Man all along?

When one makes that final leap - equating an inability to vet information with having an 'open mind' - the world is your personal talking oyster.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Everybody likes to have their beliefs, the more iconoclastic the better, validated by an external source, particularly sources that bill themselves as secret wellsprings of TRUTH. Pursuing one's desire for Snowflakeyness in a blizzard of 7+ billion is getting tougher. One must have faith, resolve, and a thick skin. Fortunately, there is no shortage of ridicule for those precious few who really see real things the real way they really are...no, really - so the iconoclast's requirement for minority persecution, even if your minority includes 150 million other lemmings, remains conveniently satisfied in that modern, at-your-fingertips kind of way.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Everybody likes to have their beliefs, the more iconoclastic the better, validated by an external source, particularly sources that bill themselves as secret wellsprings of TRUTH. Pursuing one's desire for Snowflakeyness in a blizzard of 7+ billion is getting tougher. One must have faith, resolve, and a thick skin. Fortunately, there is no shortage of ridicule for those precious few who really see real things the real way they really are...no, really - so the iconoclast's requirement for minority persecution, even if your minority includes 150 million other lemmings, remains conveniently satisfied in that modern, at-your-fingertips kind of way.

that's a nice sounding theory, ennit?

what outside source do you like to have your iconoclastic beliefs validated by?

that's a nice sounding theory, ennit?

what outside source do you like to have your iconoclastic beliefs validated by?

I would not try to aurgue with him. He does not carry on a reasonable conversation. Simply throws out the "we never went to the moon" therory every time someone posts a new topic that he does not agree with.

A snowflake's uniqueness is, itself, a kind of illusion. What appears unique to us is actually quite simple and homogeneous at a more fundamental level. Rather than violating the 2nd or any other physical law - a snowflake, a byproduct of water seeking its lowest energy state under the given conditions - exemplifies predictability, sameness, and the ephemeral nature of perceived uniqueness. It is a symbol of low energy acquiescence, rather than energetic innovation.

I would not try to aurgue with him. He does not carry on a reasonable conversation. Simply throws out the "we never went to the moon" therory every time someone posts a new topic that he does not agree with.

what makes you think we went to the moon, kevbone?

Hoh man, this is just the tip of the iceberg, TIP OF THE ICEBERG!!! I've found a very important document (LINK!!! READ IT NOW!!!) on the internet you should all read about the NSA's secret mind control program. Here's the reviews of the information, which includes court documents and radio interviews:

Reviewer: FUZZYNUTZ65 - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - December 16, 2010

Subject: 5 years being a TI

I feel i have compiled and accumulated some helpfull details from my experience. I have learned that my perps seem to operate in the DEA program called Weed and Seed. Also they seem to be using Bush's Faith based initiatives program or Charitable Choice along with AmeriCorps or CommunityCorps. They hide behind these groups that do plenty of good works so if you accuse them they will make it appear as if your attacking good org's, yet they hide behind these org's. Keep on fighting back, never give up.

Reviewer: Mary_victim_of_nsa - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - June 3, 2010

Subject: I'm a victim

Hello, I'm a victim. The front lobe target, all the muscles I feel moving in my brain, the scans across the head, the heavy magnetic attachment to the back of my skull, the dampening vibrations that go through my whole body. If I didn't have a healer who is working with me 24/7 to keep me breathing and has remote psyhchotronic equipment, I would be dead. they've caused me to gasp for air. They can control every cranial nerve there is. They make my eyes hyper-extend so they're scanning things, they move my tongue. They have some weird electronic net feeling all over my face, my tongue buzzes. I'm an intuitive and I can feel them on my pineal gland to shut down my intuitive senses. They tell me they're going to kill me every day. Call me a bitch all day long through the voice to skull patent and this is what OBAMA is doing to us. I'm an american citizen, born and raised here. They've made me so in fear daily to the point of crying. Squeeze my skull. Why, because I went into metaphysical healing and frequency healing and they know that is the future and they don't want it. Basically they're 100 years advance and they know it will be like Star Trek healing and can be. They should all be in jail for trying to murder me and what does our justice system do? There isn't men and women in those positions, sadly...this is not a country that cares about people...it's about our military who kills it's own citizens. Sad...they kill our own country and pay them to do so...Where's the judge that will fight for that? They don't give a shit...sad...I hope one day I'm living in europe somewhere where they give a shit more about their people....I pray every day. I will pray for all the mind control victims too. God Bless. Mary in Columbus, Ohio

Reviewer: firstbornbirdman - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - April 11, 2010

Subject: We must do something!(NSA transmissions ELF Mind control)

I myself have been victimized by this high tech mind control technology. I beleive the source is the NSA working in collaboration with private individuals and special corporate entities. They not only can penetrate your mind with their thoughts but once they get locked onto your unique brain wave frequency, they can ALSO see through your eyes, hear your thoughts, and also agitate and manipulate any region of your body. They can even murder you remotely!! These psycopaths have on more than one occasion paralyzed, suffocated and sodomized me simultaneously, during the course of my sleep. Understand I was not dreaming but actually felt these horrific sensations! They have also caused some form of constriction in my abdomen region which somehow restricts my energy level(as though I have a harness placed on me). I have recently begun to figure out how they have done this, but it is to complex to describe in this one paragraph, so I wont go into any detail. But I will say I have been suffering for most of my life as a result of it. I have heard of other peoples accounts of suffering(some even worse!). The worse thing about it is that most people dont beleive you or think something is mentally wrong with you. So consequently it is hard to get help to expose and counter this evil. This article gives hope for many of us victims but their must be a mass movement to expose, and bring these criminals to justice!! We must respond quickly because I beleive this is the "tip of the iceberg" of a diabolic agenda for control on a global scale in the near future. Wake up people, and lets work together before it is too late! WE MUST DO SOMETHING NOW!!!!!!!!!!