Message for proud Canadian named Dru

whillans

Seems I can't get home because the border is closed. Are there any Canadians in Chiliwack that want to go climbing or terrorist hunting today-AHEM DRU!? Room 712 at the hotel with the big R or stop by Starbucks and look for the dude in the yellow BD T-shirt with the "I hate Pencil Pusher" logo. Send your digits to me via IM or hotmail and I will call.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whether or not I make it to fall rope up is not yet determined. For example there is the opportunity to help young co-ed climbers take their first steps on the rock and then go party in Whistler the same weekend. Decisions, decisions. I will let weather and degree of bribery inducements promised by competing patrties decide. If not that weekend I will definitely be down in Leavenworth for Canadian thanksgiving leading large party of rampaging Canucks to trash classic hard Leavenworth routes like Givlers Crack and Martian Diagonal rolleyes.gif

If I was bin Laden I would have shaved that beard, traded the long shirt and turban for a clunky, ill fitting suit, and be hanging out in Pyongyang right now practicing saying "yes, divine leader Kim. no, divine leader Kim." Somehow i really doubt he's still in Afghanistan.

Is there a big Cure revival yet?

• 2 years later...

Sie alter Dummkopf. Ich bin der Geist in der Maschine. Ich lebe als immer. Sie fürchten, was ich sagen muß, folglich zensieren Sie mich. Ich belebe immer wieder und wieder wieder. Sie können mich nie beruhigen, aber Sie fürchten den Tag, den ich bei einer Ihrer Versammlungen ankomme. Sie sind nicht dann so eingebildet.