Black Friday at REI

Buckaroo

Camp outside the store overnight and get BIG savings in the morning. Get in line early or you will be left out.

Petzl Nomics $50 EACH

Black Diamond Camalots. $20 smaller sizes $25 larger sizes

North Face trolling lures $5.00 each

, limited supplies available, first come first served.

REI-CAMP.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish all these shoppers could look at their lives objectively and say it was worth it.

What is the limit? Black Friday turns into Thursday and on and on and before you know it's New Years.

Buy what you need when you need it.

And Goodwill and the Food Bank do not participate in Black Friday.

Edited by matt_warfield

No matter who the retailer, camping out in a shopping mall has a higher cost than savings you're waiting for. Maybe not $$ but still

:noway::mistat: [img:center]http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/plab/data/500/medium/REI-CAMP.jpg[/img]

If for no other reason, I'd rather not just in protest for the poor workers that have to clock in at 2PM on Thanksgiving Day :tdown:

No matter who the retailer, camping out in a shopping mall has a higher cost than savings you're waiting for. Maybe not $$ but still

:noway::mistat: [img:center]http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/plab/data/500/medium/REI-CAMP.jpg[/img]

If for no other reason, I'd rather not just in protest for the poor workers that have to clock in at 2PM on Thanksgiving Day :tdown:

poor workers? i think they call they call this " white people problems" ... i'm thankful for the people who work on holidays and don't bitch about it.

I appreciate folks working in hospitals, emergency services, or retailers selling products for immediate consumption. But flat screen TVs or the latest Petzl ice axes :tdown:

the same guy bitching about working is the same guy standing in line for the sale.... i get where ur coming from though :pagetop: