Youtube or main stream media?

kevbone

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[video:youtube]

I find this interesting. Of course the nay sayers and sprayers will pounce on this simply because I am the one posting.

3....2....1....go.

that was interesting, but, if legit, i guess not terribly earth shattering info, no?

i've certainly read similar, years ago.

The more salient question is what it would take for anyone here to click on one of your links.

Severe, traumatic brain injury and an utter lack of anything else to do, in combination? For some, the threat of being stabbed through the scrotum with a barbeque fork may need to be added.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

next yer gonna say saladin was a crusader boogey-man too! :P

have you taken any classes in middle eastern history? read a book on the region other than what you might have found on jim's bookshelf? secretive fundementalist organizations w/ a penchant for wacko objectives and methods are a continous theme in the "dar al islam" - do you now the origin of the word "assassin" for example?

All right you fuckers, I am all in with a manifesto.

From millions of years ago until recently we conmunicated by talking or touching or fucking or kissing or surviving.

Now we could all be Hawking or and just express ourselves only on the phone or the internet.

Resist life as it has become about TV and the internet.

Signed,

On the internet.