Had Your Flu Shots Yet?

Kimmo

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure Kimmo rejects all modern "scientific" advances. You boil your own rain water for drinking, right? Or do you use "treated" "water" from a "municipal" "water" "supply"? Do you use any "medicine" or see a "doctor" when you are "sick"? Ever had an "X-Ray"?

Funny, though...you seem to be using a "computer" developed using "science" to spew your "bullshit". Dumbfuck.

I am sure Kimmo rejects all modern "scientific" advances. You boil your own rain water for drinking, right? Or do you use "treated" "water" from a "municipal" "water" "supply"? Do you use any "medicine" or see a "doctor" when you are "sick"? Ever had an "X-Ray"?

Funny, though...you seem to be using a "computer" developed using "science" to spew your "bullshit". Dumbfuck.

look, you've never presented yourself as a very bright cookie here, and that's ok, i don't really have any personal problems with anyone's displays of angry ignorance, but you're presented now with a golden opportunity to vindicate yourself. i mean, with all the "bullshit" i'm spewing, i'm sure you can find a little tidbit that even you can specifically find fault with.

use your "science" mind.

Funny, though...you seem to be using a "computer" developed using "science" to spew your "bullshit".

slow and angry. they go together.

but since you sincerely seem confused:

I embrace the scientific method. It's a pretty good combo when a humanoid actually uses it. You should try it sometime.

The vaccine debate does serve a not all that interesting purpose - as an indicator for shifting cultural norms.

A problem that would have once been discreetly resolved by simply letting the poor little vaccinated autistic girl out of the car somewhere on a remote highway now demands a national movement, with all the indignation and deep sense of injustice that goes with it.

Instead of quietly dealing with the pain of watching their trusting, confused little girl recede in the rearview mirror, today's parents demand that the entire world rally to compensate them for a simple accident of nature - namely, their ill-advised decision to fornicate without proper contraception.

i don't think--and i've never come across anyone who does think-- that the increase in autism diagnoses is simply/completely attributable to a retooling of the criteria used. i also don't think anyone thinks that this doesn't play a role.

but the most recent and comprehensive study debunked the idea that autism was mainly genetic. in fact, it indicates the exact opposite, that only 38% of asd cases are genetic.

so, 62% of cases are environmentally caused, and we are going to dismiss the notion that a particular trigger might be contributing, when that trigger has been absolutely implicated in some cases of asd? (vaccines in this case).

now that seems insane and unscientific to me.

Edited by Kimmo

in fact, it indicates the exact opposite, that only 38% of asd cases are genetic.

so, 62% of cases are environmentally caused,

It's worth noting that while a certain percentage of various diseases have found genetic links, the remainder are not automatically therefore environmental. It's quite possible that there are many genetic and epigentic indicators that are as yet unrecognized, and that may predispose you a greater likelihood of responding to environmental factors in the first place.

Science is rapidly discovering much more about this subject, but of course it sounds like you don't trust scientists. Sorry -- "scientists."

Science is rapidly discovering much more about this subject

how rapidly? like if you gave it a miles per hour?

would it outrun a cheetah?

btw, did you know the egyptians used cheetahs for hunting? true story. pretty cool.

I just brought back some polio from Afghanistan and gave it to my kid. Don't want the Government to be tempted to try and use chemicals on my kid for mind control. Yep... he'll be better off. Gonna give him some malaria tomorrow; in case they ever get a vaccine for that. Got yeller fever last year. Gunna be a tough kid to give asp that's fer shur.

Yer raht Kimmo! Fuck vaccines! All the sheeples taking the vaccine will protect mah littluns!

We may have a solution to overpopulation; hippys' kids. One good run through of a really good disease, could be fun to watch.

... but certainly piques the interest, no?

No. Never minding the unattributed quotes and lack of bibliography, the peer-reviewed medical research journal Rolling Stone is perhaps not the best source of information on this topic, seeing as it only serves as a matrix for advertisements.

Rather, as Kimmo seems to do, I did a Google search his inviolate hypothesis "vaccines cause autism" and clicked the fist link I found. BOOM!!! Vaccines DO cause autism!

It's no big secret that Americans are being systematically poisoned.

fluoride

thimerosal

amalgam fillings

HFCS

aspartame

GMO's

autism has gone from 1 in 15,000 to 1 in 150

diabetes is now a full on epidemic

there are legitimate vaccines but anything containing thimerosal you are getting a dose of mercury so this is not a black and white issue.

It's no big secret that Americans are being systematically poisoned.

fluoride

thimerosal

amalgam fillings

HFCS

aspartame

GMO's

autism has gone from 1 in 15,000 to 1 in 150

diabetes is now a full on epidemic

there are legitimate vaccines but anything containing thimerosal you are getting a dose of mercury so this is not a black and white issue.

It's no big secret that a lot of uneducated Americans and even some educated ones can't sort fact from fiction and wouldn't know a 'system' if it bit them on the ass.

P.S. Did someone force your to drink aspartame? What percentage of diabetes is self-inflicted? Gettagrip.

GMO! Lol. Science is scarey isnt it? Do you have any idea how much genetic modification humans have done on even our organic food? For thousands of years!

Uneducated people seem to think Monsanto is the only type of GMO science being done, and so they think it's ALL bad. The really dumb ones think it's "poisonous." right, buckaroo?