Projects for 2003

eric8

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, the list for 2003. Hard to get it down to just five. Here we go!

1) Climb the Red Tape route on Fury

2) Climb the Blue Tape route at the gym leashless (leashless?)

3) Do Zebra/Zion at Smith car-to-car. Hmmmmm…

4) Add a …..add a sit start to Ptarmigan Ridge

5) Ski Rainier without using the sidepull at the ……

Uhh, the Doctor will get back to you on this one. DTA’s desk is not as neat as it could be (thank goodness they didn’t grade on that in Doctor School), he has several different types of climbing projects for next year, and his lists appeared to have gotten a bit, shall we say, “shuffled.”

Dr. Trad “Too Many Notes!” Ablazing

LMAO. I'll join the Ranier sitstart team. Might be tough. I already did ZZ car to car. It was heinous. The slippery edges of Gumby were damn hard with a fify pound pack containing mountain boots, 235 packs of GU, the stoves, etc. Actually, I didn't suffer enough for the 23.2 hours on the route, so I soloed Bunny Face in hardcore alpine style-no tools, no crampons, no water, no food, etc. Watch out Tomo Cesen!

Cheap. Fucking Cheap?

Oh my goodness. DFA doesn’t want to come out and play. Not exactly the reaction the Doctor expected from his esteemed colleague. But there there now, DFA, you dry those tears and get that chin back up, bucko. Had the Doctor any idea that what was meant to be an homage (uhh, would someone get Trask a dictionary, please?) would so injure the fragile sensitivities of the very one it was meant to honor, he would never have brought himself into your sandbox. Nor will the Doctor now ignore the eloquent protestation you have here articulated (been spending a bit too much time around Cavey, have you?). DTA said in his first post that he had come in peace. And so shall he leave. Ahhh, we could have been so good together!

Are all sport climbers such good …uhhh, sports?

Dr. Trad “You Won’t Have Me To Kick Around Anymore” Ablazing

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...