Projects for 2003

eric8

So we have already have a best/worst of 2002 thread i was wondering what projects people are working on for 2003. I understand if no one wants post there secret projects here but if you want to, i promise not to poach on any of them. wink.gif

So my are

north ridge of stuart,

kain route robinson,

to get up something in the pickets on a clear day,

start leading harder trad routes

heres to all for entertaining my borem bigdrink.gif

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2003-

1) win lottery

2) quit job

3) climb daily b/c of 1&2

4) remember to take medicin every day for delusions

but seriously folks:

1) Get ISO to climb more

2) Get back to 5.10 form

3) Summer road trip to zion or joshua

4) Find some new (to me) hikes/climbs in the Olympics

5) A week of backpacking somewhere in Sept.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifgrin.gif

fast path to b.c. skiing is to get a multiday pass at a resort, take a backpack and do laps until your thighs turn to jello. the pack makes you focus on unweighting skis on the turn, which I've found is the single biggest hurdle to skiing the crud, getting 'em out of the snow to make the turn. that said I still suck relatively.

Offwhite wrote- Dude, like we have any effect on that?

Listen fuckwad hippy I don't like you. Got it.? I make a fun comment and you want to instigate shit. Id didn't see your scrawny ass instigating shit in person at the Icicle so go crawl in your hole coward.

Shut up before I hurt you next time I see you. And oh yeah - TAKE A FUCKING BATH FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!

Listen fuckwad hippy I don't like you. Got it.? I make a fun comment and you want to instigate shit. Id didn't see your scrawny ass instigating shit in person at the Icicle so go crawl in your hole coward.

Shut up before I hurt you next time I see you. And oh yeah - TAKE A FUCKING BATH FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!

Ray, how many times have you thoroughly lost your shit when the Doctor cracks wise with a "fun comment" in one of your conversations? And how is pointing out that no one on this message board has any effect on your (in)ability to find a snow buddy "instigating shit"? Your hair-trigger impotent rage seems to have overcome your ability to reason.

Time to wake up and grow up, man. The whole angry jock kick-your-ass routine might have worked in highschool, but this ain't highschool, which makes your tantrums pretty pathetic. If you were a little more rational, people might respect you; trying to get people to fear you by playing the thug just makes them laugh at you.

Violence is not the answer, etc. ... end of PSA.