EXTREME NEW LOOK!!!

ivan

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THE SPACING BETWEEN THE LINES NEEDS TO BE INCREASED ON THE FORUM HOME.

Is this an actual complaint? I'm looking right now on Win7/IE and the line height seems ok.

I'm running it on Firefox at work (my last hour before I quit, ye haw!) and yes it all looks jammed together. In Word terms I'd say it's got line spacing set around 0.75 where it should be 1.15 or thereabouts :nurd:

Ivan or Drew...can you do a screenshot so we can see what you're talking about? I just checked it out on a Windoze box running IE and I'm not seeing that problem.

my home machine's got chrome, and it looks fine on that - won't be back on i.e. till monday :)

Here's what I mean. Most recent version of Firefox. The "Extreme New Look" post title and the "by Ivan" are squeezed against each other compared to the spacing to the next post.

I think the reality here is that we are going to have to ditch the other themes and support only one. Maybe with the new software we will have a light and a dark theme to choose from, but having more then two really creates a headache. Quite honestly I forget there are other theme ;)