• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
olyclimber

New forum look

sorry I don't know how to find out which version I'm running. didn't mean to be a dick either. and I'm down to about 10% for it loading up now. I'll keep looking for my version and once I do I'll try to log on again.

One more, unable to use IE without hanging, same issue.

Windows 7 Home Premium

IE 9.0.8112 64-bit Edition

Update Versions: 9.0.11 (KB2761451)

I'm happy to have this opportunity to try out Chrome, it's working well!

All good now with Chrome, thank god google made it so easy for me to download. Hope this post doesn't start another shitstorm!

I was just able to reproduce the crash so I am starting to get somewhere with this.

Moderators please beware that a email blocking virus was send through Cascade Climbers (Via) my last recieved email sent from Joseph H!!!!!

Moderators please beware that a email blocking virus was send through Cascade Climbers (Via) my last recieved email sent from Joseph H!!!!!

Can you be more specific?

I had this happen last week but don't think it has anything to do with CC.com. I received returned emails as "blocked" from msn.com, gmail.com, hotmail.com and live.com on 11/29 but it seemed to have been resolved by 11/30. What did you guys do to my computer and iPhone???

Moderators!!! :lmao:

I've seen some of these emails and they have nothing to do with cc.com. It sounds like there was a problem with the Live.com/Hotmail servers.

Has anyone had a problem with their browser crashing under a web browser other then IE9? We really want to resolve these problems but are having a hard time pinpointing it.

Hey Jon FYI I have been using IE9 today to access the site and have had none of the previous issues.

I don't know if you made changes but thought I would let you know.

Great to hear! I did make some changes, cleaned up and validated some code. I was still getting some crashing in one of my dev environments so we will keep chasing this as time allows until there are no more complaints.

Are there any archived photos available of cc.com prior to the redesign? I realized the other night that I can't even remember what it looked like before 2012 - and I had visited for 8 years prior to that. It feels, as Ivan would say, that we've always been at war with Oceania.

Are there any archived photos available of cc.com prior to the redesign? I realized the other night that I can't even remember what it looked like before 2012 - and I had visited for 8 years prior to that. It feels, as Ivan would say, that we've always been at war with Oceania.

https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.cascadeclimbers.com

Thanks. The old girl is looking pretty good in her advanced age. Mountainproject, in comparison, hasn't changed much since 2006, and it's not any better for it.

Edited by astrov