The new kid in town looking for partners

kevinoregon

Ok, so maybe I am not really a kid. I have been climbing for 19 years, and I can still crank out 10s & 11s and even the occational 12. I have not climbed alot since moving to Portland a few years ago, but I need to get back into it before I loose my edge.

I would like to get out and so some climbing around town on Saturday and maybe on Tuesday.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, it has been suggested that I just join everyone heading to Smith tomorrow. It sounds to me like many of you know each other already and have climbed together a bit.

What do the rest of you think about the new kid in town joining your group?

How many of you are going?

Where would I meet up with you?

Smith sounds great. I have not been there yet and the weather this weekend looks perfect.

i think many of the hardcore people are already out there. i know rumr was planning to climb today and tomorrow. i'll be there tomorrow and sunday. hopefully i'll see somebody i know somewhere! i think you'll find that in general cascade climbers are a friendly bunch of people who have a "the more the merrier" philosophy. worst case, you could stand by the fee machine around 9am holding a sign that says "new kid; have hc will climb" ... or something to that effect. wink.gif