Debunk this.

kevbone

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose next you are going to tell me that JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald......hahahahahahaha

I thought JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald...

common misconception - actually it was john wilkes booth

george carlin said it, never trust a motherfucker w/ 3 names :)

Kev, you're pretty lucky that you've managed to rise above the official brainwashing propaganda and throw off the shackles of illusion while the rest of us continue to slumber along mindlessly under the control of the NWO and their relentless mind-control machine. I hope you know that you're special Spe-sho!
I'm hearing them now... "must kill tra..."

There's no way anybody on this website has a PhD. PhD people don't even know about the internet.

i respect phd's - in my limited sampling of them, i've found the majority of them bigger drunks then meself :)

I plead guilty. But I must ask you to define "sampling" and "limited" and "bigger drunks". Ph.D.s can bury you with analysis.

Edited by matt_warfield

There's no way anybody on this website has a PhD. PhD people don't even know about the internet.

I beg your pardon. Penn State 1987. And I never met Sandusky.

Shit. Sky's got a bigger PhD than most. Even I've got a Doctorate degree. Don't you need one to get on this website?

I beg your pardon. Penn State 1987. And I never met Sandusky.

Shit. Sky's got a bigger PhD than most. Even I've got a Doctorate degree. Don't you need one to get on this website?

Geez Pete, do you explain and analyze the punchline of every joke you hear? Anyone who's been here long enough and paid attention got a snicker out of Sky's line.

When I interview candidates, I typically find that those with the most education tend to be the worst candidates. I had a PhD who brought a laptop and insisted on doing the interview in IDE instead of whiteboard, and then got confused parsing a string because he forgot they were null terminated. "Why am I getting all this garbage at the end?????" :lmao: