Debunk this.

kevbone

Very interesting.

Hahahaha! You didn't even read it. !!! That's OK, I didn't read yours either! (google) LOL!

There's been a lot of conspiracies that are true, where the conventional wisdom was wrong (ML King, Bobby Kennedy), enough so that it's hard not to continue on that path of thought and wonder how many more there are in other instances. Reality can be an interesting thing. (perdicaris alive raisuli dead anyone?) I won't say Kev is wrong. Could be right and we'll all find out in 40 years. Anyone bother to follow up and read the John Kennedy link/investigation I posted?

Didn't think so, ya ignoramuses. All sticking with the magic bullet still? LOL

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill. I do recommend watching the video I posted. These guys have masters in chemisty and engineering and are way smarter in these areas then we are. They did a ton of actual tests on melting steel. They could not get the steel to waver any more than 3 inches but the actuall report of what happened states the steel wavered up to 40 inches.

Second they state that it is actually impossible to have a building fall at free fall speed when it is pancaking. The only explination for this would be explosives.

Watch it. Very interesting and pokes alot of holes in the official story.

Kev - I feel as if you're not taking me seriously. I'm hurt. Deeply.

Anyway, has it occured to you that chemists and engineers with more training, education, and experience than your YouTube scientists have reviewed the material and drawn opposite conclusions?

Do you really think that the experiments conducted by your guys accurately recreate the heat, combustion, and force generated by flying a jet fuel-laden 747 into the tower? Probably not, so I'm back to my Sasquatch hypothesis.

Bill. I do recommend watching the video I posted. These guys have masters in chemisty and engineering and are way smarter in these areas then we are. They did a ton of actual tests on melting steel. They could not get the steel to waver any more than 3 inches but the actuall report of what happened states the steel wavered up to 40 inches.

Second they state that it is actually impossible to have a building fall at free fall speed when it is pancaking. The only explination for this would be explosives.

Watch it. Very interesting and pokes alot of holes in the official story.

i did actually watch it - i'd didn't understand, nor do they much explain, how their experiment reproduced the reality of a gaint ass jumbo-jet w/ a full fuel load burning away in a large, enclosed space 1000 feet off the ground.

i'd be much more interested if a much larger chunk of engineers were like-wise minded, but then it's probably them bastards that did it all in the first place :)

i don't know shit about building demolition, but it seems to me that, to have done it on so large a scale as the two towers, that some folks would have noticed shit seemed fishy.

These guys have masters in chemisty and engineering and are way smarter in these areas then we are.

Dude, you can't even spell chemistry properly, so it's not hard to be smarter than you are. But what about me or Raindawg or all the other dudes on here with PhDs. Are these guys who only have MScs or MEngs really smarter than us? If they are so smart, why'd they never do a PhD? Probably cause they weren't smart enough, that's why. So why do you accept analysis from guys who aren't very smart?

i don't know shit about building demolition,

Lets just keep it at that shall we.....

but it seems to me that, to have done it on so large a scale as the two towers, that some folks would have noticed shit seemed fishy.

Ivan. Alot of folks have noticed fishy stuff. Hence all the push back on the official story.

Do you really think that the experiments conducted by your guys accurately recreate the heat, combustion, and force generated by flying a jet fuel-laden 747 into the tower? Probably not, so I'm back to my Sasquatch hypothesis.

Please show me another incident in aviation history where a huge plane hit a skyscraper and brought it down. You wont be able to because it has never happened.

In the 60's a jumbo jet hit the Empire State Building causing massive damage....yet the building (of lesser design) did not fall.....mmmmmmmm????????

I suppose next you are going to tell me that JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald......hahahahahahaha

Please show me another incident in aviation history where a huge plane hit a skyscraper and brought it down. You wont be able to because it has never happened.

In the 60's a jumbo jet hit the Empire State Building causing massive damage....yet the building (of lesser design) did not fall.....mmmmmmmm????????

don't believe everything you see!!

This is not true.

In 1945, a B25 flew into the Empire State building. This plane weighs 10 tons, 15-20 times less than a 767, and was trying to avoid hitting the building at the time. You see how that might be different, right?

Yeah but my story sounds alot better dont ya think?

not really. might add a b-25 also wasn't running on jet fuel, nor was the building that it hit a glancing blow to of the same design as the wt tower.

the sample size of giant jumbo jets hitting anything (for good reason) is quite small - however, i have seen pictures of seriously bad-ass metallic objects like tanks n' battleships after incredible high-temp fires have raged in them which yielded some pretty dramatic mechanical deformations - a fun personal tragedy, i once started a forest fire that consumed my big old gregory denali backpack - it had metal stays in the back that were originally straight, but when the fire was done they'd rolled up like bubble-gum tape :)

Take a 12 story building, sever half its vertical columns on the ground floor with a 350,000 lb blade moving at 440 mph, explode 20,000 gallons of jetfuel inside the lobby, and see if it is still standing afterwards. Now, take that same 12 story building and drop it from a height of six stories onto an identical building below it and see if THAT building doesn't pancake. I just described the impact on the North Tower. The South Tower was hit lower down and therefore far worse.

A very detailed explanation of the collapse, including how the WTC was designed, built, and fireproofed, is in wiki. It took me all of 10 seconds to find it. All lies, of course.

I can't imagine being so unfamiliar with how things work that such a collapse would seem incredible to anyone capable of using a toaster - it's like shooting a baby in the face with a 12 gauge and expecting the kid to tell you about how it felt afterwards.

What amazes me is that the pilots were able to score two direct hits. I tried to take down various buildings in San Francisco in a 767 flight simulator at Boeing and couldn't hit a damn thing for the life of me, although I did manage to fly the fucker under the Golden Gate Bridge.