Arc'teryx, Patagonia, Mammut, Rab, BD, etc... gear

Doug Shepherd

Because of big toe surgery (thanks genetics!) and continued Alaska climbing (thanks John!) I need to clear out some gear to help pay the bills.

All prices OBO and buyer pays shipping from 87544.

black diamond cyborg crampons - SOLD

heavily used. Honestly best for a beater or loaner crampon. Comes with four other used front points.

photo #1

camp quartz CR3 harness - SOLD

size large

barely used. extra harness lying around for friends.

photo #1

mammut ajungilak altitude 3-season sleeping bag (5F) - SOLD

size long (195 cm)

This a great down bag that has a Pertex Endurance shell with 800 fill power down. It's the previous generation of the design, so it's a bit different from the model on the Mammut website. Always kept in a storage bag. One small repair on the spindrift collar with clear repair tape.

photo #1

photo #2

photo #3

SOLE softec response footbeds - $20

size US12

unused. Awesome footbeds, I just found the gray ones work better for me.

photo #1

photo #2

kayland 6001 ice boots- SOLD

size US13

decent condition. I used these boots heavily and it shows. Lots of seam grip around the rand, worn down soles, but they'll still take crampons and keep you warm. Come with green super feet.

photo #1

photo #2

photo #3

photo #4

kayland ice dragon fruit boots - SOLD

size US 13

good condition. I like these boots, but again I can't quite get my foot in them after surgery. They come with an extra set of front points, heel spurs, and the back pieces. I have seam gripped the rands to keep them from coming apart. The pull tabs on one inner boot broke, but it doesn't make a difference.

photo #1

photo #2

photo #3

scarpa phantom 6000 double boots - $200

size US 13

Good condition. These are the original red Phantom 6000 boots with Intiution liners (never molded) that are beefier than the current model, but also warmer. I've used these on some cold big rigs and always been really happy with them. I need a bigger toe box after the surgery and changed boot models because of that.

photo #1

photo #2

photo #3

scarpa vapor lace climbing shoes - $50

size EU45

used for two pitches. I love these shoes, but there is no way that I'm going to be able to wear them after my surgery.

photo #1

photo #2

photo #3

rab cirrus windtop - $40

size large

great condition. this is a replacement for another windbreaker that I thrashed while climbing. comes with small stuffsack.

photo #1

rab boreas pull-over - $60

size large

great condition. stretchy, abrasion resistant, and stuffs into it's own pocket. Awesome cool weather running or rock climbing hoody.

photo #1

arc'teryx squamish windshell - $50

size large

good condition. Half-zip version. I've used this shell a bunch. Packs up small into it's own pocket and just works.

photo #1

patagonia dimension jacket - $75

size large

good condition. one hole in the mesh backing of the pocket. made with EPIC-treated fabric (like the BD tents), so super waterproof for a soft-shell.

photo #1

photo #2

rab baltoro alpine guide jacket - $100

size large

great condition. older version with powershield in the arms/body and breathable powerstretch pro panels underarm.

photo #1

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic