Get out the vote

tvashtarkatena

BIAS ALERT: OBAMA MURAL IN A PA POLLING PLACE - A SCHOOL, NO LESS

HOLY HELL, THE POLLING PLACE I USED TO GO TO HAD JESUS AND CROSSES AND SHIT ALL OVER THE PLACE

how are The People to know who to vote for if picture of Glorious Leader is not posted?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I googled Romney yesterday to learn more about his private life - sports, hobbies, whatev - to get a fuller sense of the man. Mainly, I wanted to know what he'll be doing while Obama shoots hoops (the answer, as it turns out, is more campaigning).

NADA. There is NOTHING (credible) out there about the man other than his public record. It was...very strange.

jesus, just saw said mural on faux! looks like it was painted by a raytard - fuck, who'd want to vote for a guy who looks like a lounge singer w/ a busted lip? this is clearly an ANTI-obama trick!!! :)

It's your people who allow this kind of propaganda in our schools. I mean, a mural of the PRESIDENT? What next, a pledge of allegiance to the flag???!!!

Either outcome, I predict Romney will get laid for the fifth time in his life.

I dunno, I figure one way Romeny's fucked, and the other way people who actually work for a living are.

edited to add: Sweet blubbering jeebus Prole, where did you find that piece of work?

Edited by Off_White