Get out the vote

tvashtarkatena

Any of you...homos...who wanna walk a precinct or two and get out the vote for The Kenyan, That Guy Running for Governor and Gay Weed:

Wa State Democrats volunteer page

It's fun, good exercise, and a great thing to do with the kids! Meet the deadbeat public!

The Dems give you a script "hi, my name is Tvash. Please vote Democrat or my malevolent spirit will haunt your progeny for all time", a 'walking list' (infrequent registered Dems who need a friendly kick in the lazy ass to fill out their ballot), and a pamphlet of endorsements.

IMPORTANT: Carry a book of stamps and give folks and offer to put one on their ballot envelope if the don't have any. This greatly increases the chance they'll vote, actually. It's the new version of offering to drive folks to the polls.

As hokey as it sounds, this is the number one most effective activity that wins or loses close elections.

Old Tvashie'll, being the Super Patriot that he is, will be out there with a team of 4 making sure that we never, ever have to watch Mitt Romney's lying ass on the tely ever again.

Love yallz!

Edited by tvashtarkatena

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama takes NH, IA, OH, and NV for the win-by-a-hair at 271

Romney takes FL, WI, VA, and CO for a close-but-no-cigar at 267

Leaners and Sure Bets go as predicted

I know this because it is God's Will.

2nd most likely: Obama: NH, IA, OH, and VA for 278, Romney: FL, WI, NV, CO for 260

Edited by tvashtarkatena

speaking of crazy viet-nam movies, my 6 year old can recite a (mildly redacted) "apocalypse now" quote: "we train young men to drop fire on people, yet their commanders won't let them write the word "fork" on their airplanes! and why?!? b/c it's obscene!"

How does I-502 affect washington's medical marijuana laws? Will medical patients still be allowed to grow or will they be required to apply for a grower's license now?

edit: nevermind

http://www.newapproachwa.org/content/about-initiative

Med marijuana patients will have arrest immunity under I502. They do not currently. If arrested for possession or growing, a med marijuana patient can't simply show the green card to the cop and get off. They must be arrested, booked, and appear before they can prove their innocence by showing their green card to a judge. It's highly fucked up. I 502 will fix that.

I502 also reclassifies hemp as an uncontrolled substance, allowing it to be farmed as a cash crop.

Romney takes it.

That's not a bet. You gotta at least predict the swing states and electoral count. Put yer back into it, man.

It will come down to Ohio, and in particular to turn out in Ohio. Whatever combination of the toss up states each candidates gets, Ohio will still decide it. I am guessing Obama wins by a slim margin there. That is my prediction.