undecided?

lummox

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevbone, surely you must be persuaded by Romney's offer to let women get off from work early, you know, so they can get home in time to cook dinner. And I think there's talk about him keeping hands off your uterus too. Even though that too is apparently up for further debate, at least that's some progress coming from, you know, your kind of guy. Just ignore the part where his body language was saying you bitches shut the fuck up, when he towered over the uppity moderator, smacking his dick across her face -- he has a secret plan to stop doing that, after he's elected.

Bone's gotta be a barrel of monkeys at a dinner party.

Back the adult world. Never underestimate the power of a three ring binder. Memes are like wars - great idea at the start, but they tend to quickly take on a life of their own.

I believe the pundits are missing what will prove to be, in an unproveable fashion, Mitt's Macaca! moment.

Patronizing women: so hawt right now.

Bone has a point since in Oregon and Washington our individual votes are pretty insignificant as the state's electoral votes will be going to Obama regardless.

But I can indeed empathize with undecideds since even though Romney and Ryan are tools, many moderates are obviously disinchanted with Obama.

Bone has a point since in Oregon and Washington our individual votes are pretty insignificant as the state's electoral votes will be going to Obama regardless.

not quite, they don't go to Obama "regardless" -- they only go to obama if everyone you assume is going to vote for him actually does so. "Likely" and "regardless" are not the same thing.

Actually, Bone's flat out wrong, regardless of what his argument is.

Electoral History of OR and WA:

Out of the last 30 prez elections, the electoral college went GOP 25 times in OR and 14 times in WA...well over half the time overall.

Popular Vote Polls:

They matter, and they can produce very different results than electoral college polls. Voters consider both.

Apathy leads to more apathy:

Campaigners know full well that presidential elections have higher voter turn outs and, conversely, those who do not care to vote in presidential elections have a high probability of not voting at all - for governors, legislator, same sex marriage bills, charter schools, marijuana legalization (up for vote in both OR and WA).

Finally, elections in America are typically CLOSE. Bush/Gore anyone? Gregoire won by fewer than the number of votes that my team personally obtained from infrequent Democratic voters - people who voted in only one of the past 4 elections. If we, just one single get-out-the-vote team canvassing only 3 precincts, had stayed home and played with our "Where's Ron Paul Now?" app, Gregoire would have lost.

On the flip side, Bone staying home means my vote counts more - my political power is amplified, while his is nullified. Since I consider him so poorly informed that he is unlikely to vote in in a way that would move my desired political agenda forward, I'm good with that.

I think we should do away with the electoral college. Since Dems have outnumbered Rpubs for a long time now, don't expect the GOP to be down with that idea.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Regarding a really amateurish attempt at spin:

Pretty sure Monica's service was consensual. Plus, he's married, still, to the most powerful woman in America.

Leave it to the pros, KK. They're not much better at it than you are, but they are more entertaining - an ability you, out of just about everyone else on this forum, utterly lack.

That'll be the end our exchange. Wouldn't want you whining via PM to the mods again about how everyone is so MEAN to you.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

For Clinton, a woman's place was servicing him. But hey, let's have all the libtards forget that "inconvenient truth" and pretend to suddenly respect women.

clinton had the first woman secretary of state - gave his wife a task slightly more political than scaring fat kids away from ho-ho's too.

A playful joke doesn't exactly equate to a constitutional amendment preventing 5% of the population from marrying the person they love, along with the 1000 rights that go along with that civil contract - you know, like parenting, inheritance, visiting sick and dying loved ones...to name 3.

I do completely agree with protecting marriage...from the Christians.

Clinton's blowjob doesn't quite square up with convicting women of murder for not allowing the State to force them to have children they don't want, either.

The only way one can square up the GOPs social agenda and our Bill of Rights is denial, period. It's as un-American as asshole pie.

I like straight shooters. The last one the GOP put out was Eisenhower.

They should have kept the mold. Or not...Eisenhower would have been considered a communist by today's RNC.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Hey Rob, should I did up your "women are mostly stupid" thread with PrincessWookie?

I'm pretty sure I used the word "retarded" and I don't think I said "mostly retarded," either, I think I said, "most women are retarded," which is (subtly) different