Hey Joe

Crux

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is hard to resist political debates. Especially with ill-informed coworkers. Mouth breathing idiots!

So, IMHO, the one candidate wants to give my job away, increase my tax liability, and make education more expensive. It's not even a choice for me at that point on where my vote goes.

I voted a couple weeks ago (another perk of the job :rolleyes:). Course, my voting district is completely mail in now. Do it. Do it now.

Time to ask the one big question we didn't hear, even though you were all surely thinking about it: Which candidate would be best suited for taking command of the United States' military arsenal... Sarah Palin or Paul Ryan?

i like the guy who's had kids actually serve? :)

Never piss off an Irishman.

This just in from FOX: debate rigged cuz the Obama's attended the moderator's wedding 'several years ago'.

'Several' meaning 20 years ago. They had actually printed that earlier but 'edited' it after Ryan's spanking. Not that any of the metal detector enthusiasts who read FOX daily would have noticed.

Ryan's similarly math and memory challenged, as any good Republican must be to live with themselves, so he was red meat for an old pro.