Bouldering *New Climber*

Annie14200

I am a new climber, with only a month or so of indoor bouldering experience under my belt. I am looking for people to go bouldering with (Stone Gardens in Bellevue) and more experienced climbers that would be willing to take me under their wing and show me the ropes (literally!) of climbing, both indoor and out.

Edited by Annie14200

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am always looking for advice and information! Not dating!!

That's why folks here are steering you elswhere.

You may be fortunate and meet a few on here to help you out minus the nefarious alternative motives but you are probably better off meeting folks at the gym, crag or generally in person where you can get a sense of them and feel out the situation/sincerity of thier interests before being a long way from the car or in a sticky situation.

I think the comments thus far are looking toward your safety and best interests.

That being said I have met some good folks on here and made some longterm friends with solid climbers, but I am an old guy and not a 28yo 5'5" female, so my partner requests may elicit a different response than one you may post.

Good luck and be safe........

Point taken! The about me bit was purely for a sense of my physical abilities...If that makes sense?? And I am definitely NOT going to head out to any outdoor climbs with a perfect stranger! Anyone looking to head to Stone Gardens for some bouldering sessions though would be awesome! Again, a girl can dream, right?? :P