Jewish SuperPAC knows no decent bounds! (NSFW)

Crux

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jews were always historically good at one thing- making money. Not for the past 10, 20 or 30 years, but for 2 thousand of years.

Why is this ignorant cliché acceptable even in the "Spray" section of cascadeclimbers? And why am I the first to object???

Really! Thinking like that led to Auschwitz.

P.S. There are plenty of "poor" Jews.

Yes, that's just one of the slurs used for centuries to persecute Jews all over the world, and its no more true than any of the other stereotypes. An ignorant and asinine bit of bigotry displayed by GGK.

There have been plenty of Jews good at lots of things for 2000 years, Modern civilization would not be recognizable without their contributions.

And hey, politics aside, don't you just love hearing Samuel Jackson say "I strongly suggest you wake the fuck up"?

Yes, that's just one of the slurs used for centuries to persecute Jews all over the world, and its no more true than any of the other stereotypes. An ignorant and asinine bit of bigotry displayed by GGK.

There have been plenty of Jews good at lots of things for 2000 years, Modern civilization would not be recognizable without their contributions.

And hey, politics aside, don't you just love hearing Samuel Jackson say "I strongly suggest you wake the fuck up"?

Whys is acknowledging that someone is good at something a slur or slander? Jewish folks probably opened more successful businesses then any other nationality in the history. For one, they tend to stick together and support each other- no matter what. Second, they know how to talk to customers. Go to fucking New York, walk into B&H Photo and see how many non- Jewish stuff they have? Yes, they are all over spectrum of economics, but I would say as nationality goes, they also pretty much are above average intelligence. You can shove you west coast passive aggressive political correctness bullshit and properly give credit, where the credit is due.

Jews were always historically good at one thing- making money. Not for the past 10, 20 or 30 years, but for 2 thousand of years.

Why is this ignorant cliché acceptable even in the "Spray" section of cascadeclimbers? And why am I the first to object???

Really! Thinking like that led to Auschwitz.

P.S. There are plenty of "poor" Jews.

cliche is your west coast passive aggressive politically correct bullshit. and I call your comment about auschwitz a total bullshit. Most likely you don't even know or talk to any Jews here in the US, so STFU. Like historically most of Poles can drink your sorry ass under the table. That is a fact, doesn't mean everyone in Poland drinks. Jews historically produced more successful businesses, they probably also hold more Phd's then an average WASP. These are the facts. so stfu you ignorant idiot.

all of yer hi-school friends might have been jew-dogs, glassie (lord knows i had my fill), but said school also contained the simple lesson that the first step in persecuting a people is defining them as separate from the rest, no?

i will warrant you, if you wish, that (in my limited experience) i have never known a half-wit jew (and thus all the more esteem-able race!)

all of yer hi-school friends might have been jew-dogs, glassie (lord knows i had my fill), but said school also contained the simple lesson that the first step in persecuting a people is defining them as separate from the rest, no?

i will warrant you, if you wish, that (in my limited experience) i have never known a half-wit jew (and thus all the more esteem-able race!)

Nobody is prosecuting anyone. People, get off your high horse and face the fucking reality.