Romney tape

glassgowkiss

I am sure it was posted multiple times. I think the whole thing is even more sick and ridiculous then just the remarks about people "paying no taxes". For a year I did not qualify to pay federal income tax. It's because i was in school taking student loans. No, I was not born into a rich family like Romney, everything I have I worked for myself. So for someone telling me I don't matter, or my concerns don't matter is a slap in my face.

I am also glad he stated he is a racial bigot. For someone to say out in public that "blacks and latinos are a problem" is just plain ignorant. Sorry, you might get some votes if you were running for KKK leadership. Here I extend my middle finger to you...... asshole!

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/09/watch-full-secret-video-private-romney-fundraiser

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give a fuck what was his motivation. If he said it, he is thinking this. I think racial remarks were fucking over the top. I mean every mormon is a racist by definition. A "religion", where you have to get re-born as white to be able to go to their heaven!? Let me repay a favor by saying: mormonism is a cult financed by extortion, and promoting racism and fucking underaged women.

So he basically speaks the truth, that 47% of people in this country don't really pay taxes (though he did say it like an asshole, but fuck it, the truth hurts sometimes) and people are pissed off? Go figure...

You know what I LOVE about my job, is that if I am fucked up, someone will straight up tell me to my face, "Hey you are fucked up." I can either cry about it like you or I can drive on and try to fix myself. You sound like you are trying to fix yourself by going to school so get over it, suck in your boo boo lip and drive on.

And the racist comments? Again, the truth hurts! I grew up in CA on a dairy, guess what, the Mexicans ARE a problem. I have lived in VA, NC, SC and GA and guess what the blacks are a problem... (PG County Maryland and SE DC comes to mind. ATL is another) In WA it seems most people dislike the Natives. I guess if I was ever stationed in Nebraska I'd be saying that the Whites are a problem. I dunno. Now that I think of it, I did live next to W.VA and those are some off the wall hillbillie fucks, and they are most DEF a problem.

So he basically speaks the truth, that 47% of people in this country don't really pay taxes (though he did say it like an asshole, but fuck it, the truth hurts sometimes) and people are pissed off? Go figure...

No it's not the truth you dolt. People make too little to qualify to pay. It means large number are students working part time and taking student loans. Another group are retired on social security- most of them paid taxes far longer then you lived, asshole. Another group are working poor, or people with large families, who get tax credits. They pay social security, medicare and other taxes (like state income and or sales tax). Let's see tax returns from Romney himself, wtf- accusing people of not paying- where are his numbers?

Oh yes, let's not forget the military. People who are on active duty, in war zones are released from paying federal income tax- they should pay!

Edited by glassgowkiss

And - while 47% don't pay income tax they put out for payroll tax. Yes, this includes much of the white, low income folks in the SE that back the mormon guy. Good riddance. Too bad we have to listen to this crap until November. By the way Mitt - how much income tax have you paid over the past 10 yrs - oh yea, you will not release those even though you required it of your running mate during the vetting process. Idiot.

I also like how anti-govenment Ryan is. Except he never worked outside of the government, which makes him a total hypocrite.

I would like to see the actual pay for both congress and president based upon approval ratings. Since congress has about 20% approval rating, their salaries should be cut 80%. Also no outside income should be allowed. working in legislature is a full time job and it should be treated as such. these assclowns would be figuring solutions very quick. talking about no skin in the game.

So he basically speaks the truth, that 47% of people in this country don't really pay taxes...

i can only assume you forgot the obvious fact that essentially 100% of people pay sales taxes, state taxes, and a whole host of other fees n' taxes, local/state/federal, all of which support and go to pay for services they consume?

it's dipshit politics b/c those who say or believe it are saying that half the country doesn't do shit to help pay the bills which...is...not..true.

I would like to see the actual pay for both congress and president based upon approval ratings.

Meh, I like where your head is at but this isn't such a great idea. The president isn't really supposed to be a representative as much as members of congress, and anyway sometimes 100% commitment to popular opinion isn't a good thing -- that's why most countries use representative democracy rather than pure, 100% individual democracy. Popular opinion can be a scary thing sometimes.

I would like to see the actual pay for both congress and president based upon approval ratings.

Meh, I like where your head is at but this isn't such a great idea. The president isn't really supposed to be a representative as much as members of congress, and anyway sometimes 100% commitment to popular opinion isn't a good thing -- that's why most countries use representative democracy rather than pure, 100% individual democracy. Popular opinion can be a scary thing sometimes.

I see your point, so maybe basing the congress pay on median income would be a better idea. Which for them would mean the higher median income is, the more money they can make.

Oh yes, let's not forget the military. People who are on active duty, in war zones are released from paying federal income tax- they should pay!

I'm all for it, except the fact that we aren't working in the United States. I'm not 100% sure, but I think even civilians working outside of the states are tax free to some extent.

And, I am in that 47%, I'd like to see a set flat tax. EVERYONE pays X%.

Personally, if I were emperor of the US, federal elected officials would make the same base pay that the troops get on the same pay scale starting at say O-5. Give them term limits and that tax free for life shit is gone. They also wouldn't be exempted from bills they force on us.

Give them term limits and that tax free for life shit is gone.

so long as you're dogging on hispanics, might as well look down south to ole mexico, where in fact they have extremly strict term limit rules - has it done much to fix corruption? conventional wisdom is it hasn't, and might in fact even have increased it, since 1-term wonders have no time to learn, are more likely to take orders from the machine, and are far more dependent on that machine to take care of them...

my dad was an o-5, and that seems a reasonable pay for a congressman

Give them term limits and that tax free for life shit is gone.

so long as you're dogging on hispanics, might as well look down south to ole mexico, where in fact they have extremly strict term limit rules - has it done much to fix corruption? conventional wisdom is it hasn't, and might in fact even have increased it, since 1-term wonders have no time to learn, are more likely to take orders from the machine, and are far more dependent on that machine to take care of them...

my dad was an o-5, and that seems a reasonable pay for a congressman

It seems like a damned if you do and damned if you don't. On one hand you get someone who is on top of things and is doing great and then is out. On the other hand you get an idiot who keeps getting re-elected because the people they represent are retards.

And, I am in that 47%, I'd like to see a set flat tax. EVERYONE pays X%.

Personally, if I were emperor of the US, federal elected officials would make the same base pay that the troops get on the same pay scale starting at say O-5. Give them term limits and that tax free for life shit is gone. They also wouldn't be exempted from bills they force on us.

I am not in 47% and between federal, ss and medicare tax I pay roughly 28% of my income to the man. Let's see what romney paid? last 2 years he paid 14.5%. So who the fuck is he to tell me about contributing to the society?!