RIP 9/11

kevbone

We used rockets to get to the moon.

That is not what I meant. I meant how did we get to this topic of the moon?

The same way we got to the topic of Jesus. :wave:

My point......millions of people believe it this guys and he never existed. IMO. So it is so hard to believe that the media got millions to believe in OBL?

prove it.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never actually SEEN santa claus, so how can I prove to you he doesn't exist?

Dude it goes deeper. I mean, by who's definition of Santa are we going by? There are a lot of Santas out there.

Real objective truth is a fallacy...thats just what Kev has been trying to tell us all along. Its like he is schooling us in philosophy 101 bro.

Did you actually SEE the rockets land on the moon? How do you even know they did? Maybe they actually landed on the sun. Who knows? Your information is no better than mine!

Lets take this to the new level. I know that none of you were around when Jesus died right? But millions upon millions believe this to be true.

Please tell me the difference.

Jesus died??? He just mowed my lawn! WTF!

Did you actually SEE the rockets land on the moon? How do you even know they did? Maybe they actually landed on the sun. Who knows? Your information is no better than mine!

Lets take this to the new level. I know that none of you were around when Jesus died right? But millions upon millions believe this to be true.

Lets break this down:

"Lets take this to the new level."

OK!!!

"I know that none of you were around when Jesus died right?"

CORRECT KEV!

"But millions upon millions believe this to be true."

YES!!!

"Please tell me the difference."

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT? A TELEPHONE POLE BECAUSE A MOTORCYCLE HAS NO DOORS?????

I don't proclaim to know about being a leg humping office sycophant, so why don't the armchair quarterbacks kick back and leave the getting killed to us; the guys who are told not to shoot back...
I'll be blunt then Scott. Without us "leg humping office sycophant's" paying taxes that go directly for it you'd be pointing your finger at nasty dirty bearded yutzes, yelling bang and hopeing for a positive outcome. :grin: Ammo ain't cheap. Intel ain't cheap. Satellites ain't either. None of it is. There's shit I'd much rather see my money get wasted on first but there it is. You're fucking welcome for that. That's the viewpoint of many of us leg humping office sycophant's.

As I understand it, some of the embassy guards doing external security are local citizens/contract workers, and are not allowed to have real ammo in some cases. I have not confirmed this, so it could be wrong. .........
Not to be an asshole Bill but you don't know shit.
I was responding to Rob on how they could swarm over our security at our embassys. Marines standing there not having bullets would be one way. Not saying that everyone was disarmed, I'm sure that's not the case. The embassy Marine detachment dudes in Egypt are saying off the record that they were not allowed by the ambassador to have bullets. Now, although I don't know any of them I suspect it might be the truth. You have security (Marines)and you have security (contractors), and you have security (residents), so I don't know the who, what, when, where or why. Nevermind, I do know some shit as I might already know the when, where and why.

Check this story and see if it might ring true (I'm only quoting the first part), here's the link:http://freebeacon.com/reports-marines-not-permitted-live-ammo/Says..

BY: Adam Kredo

September 13, 2012 4:40 pm

UPDATE: A Marine spokesperson at the Pentagon denied reports that U.S. Marines defending the American embassy in Egypt were not permitted by the State Department to carry live ammunition in a statement to Fox News Thursday.

Pentagon Lt. Col. Chris Hughes told the outlet: “The ambassador and RSO (Regional Security Officer) have been completely and appropriately engaged with the security situation. No restrictions on weapons or weapons status have been imposed. This information comes from the Det Commander at AMEMB (American Embassy) Cairo.”

The statement came in response to reports that U.S. Marines defending the American embassy in Egypt were not permitted by the State Department to carry live ammunition.

Ambassador to Egypt Anne Patterson “did not permit U.S. Marine guards to carry live ammunition,” according to multiple reports on U.S. Marine Corps blogs spotted by Nightwatch. “She neutralized any U.S. military capability that was dedicated to preserve her life and protect the US Embassy.”

Time magazine’s Battleland blog also reported Thursday that “senior U.S. officials late Wednesday declined to discuss in detail the security at either Cairo or Benghazi, so answers may be slow in coming.”

If true, the reports indicate that Patterson shirked her obligation to protect U.S. interests, Nightwatch states.

“She did not defend U.S. sovereign territory and betrayed her oath of office,” the report states. “She neutered the Marines posted to defend the embassy, trusting the Egyptians over the Marines.”

While Marines are typically relied on to defend U.S. territory abroad, such as embassies, these reports indicate that the Obama administration was relying on Egypt’s new Muslim Brotherhood-backed government to ensure American security, a move observers are questioning as violence in Cairo continues to rage.

Marc Toner, the State Department’s deputy spokesperson, did not respond to a request for comment from the Free Beacon. White House National Security Council spokesperson Tommy Vietor also did not respond to a request for comment.

The U.S. ambassador to any nation ultimately decides whether Marines are authorized to carry ammunition, according to a GOP national security adviser knowledgeable about American embassy protocols.

“In the end, the ambassador of any country has the final call on what to do in a country,” the source said. “The buck stops with you. You make every decision.”

Security procedures are subjective and subject to change depending on locale, the source said.

Each ambassador, in consultation with their Regional Security Officer (RSO), sets the policy regarding the rules of engagement, according to the adviser. The RSO is responsible for coordinating all security measures and reports directly to the ambassador in any given nation.

“A decision or order to set rules of engagement that you can’t carry live ammunition and can’t engage violent crowds climbing over your walls and tearing down your flag stems from direct orders from the Chief of Mission and possibly whoever the Chief of Mission reports to,” the source explained.........

....regardless if if the story above is true, I'd be surprised if you hadn't heard of it. I would suspect that they are running locked and loaded these days given that the ambassadors ass would be on the line. :grin:

Seen here in an Egyptian state owned paper before the SHTF there.

cover-1.jpg

Headline translates to: “The Ambassador from Hell Who Ignites Tahrir Square.”

These people clearly have issues. While we are on the subject of money, these dudes are getting 1.6 billion tax free from us these days last I heard. They're welcome for that too, but seeing shit like that incendiary mag cover not being condemned is making me feeling a tad testy on freely tossing greenback their way and I suspect I'm not alone on that.

Lets break this down:

"Lets take this to the new level."

OK!!!

"I know that none of you were around when Jesus died right?"

CORRECT KEV!

"But millions upon millions believe this to be true."

YES!!!

"Please tell me the difference."

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT? A TELEPHONE POLE BECAUSE A MOTORCYCLE HAS NO DOORS?????

4davidleeroth.jpg