RIP 9/11

kevbone

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I have Kev. As regards to the tape "confiscation" I am sure it had to do with the investigation and also was part of security protocols to keep secret the building security as well as the TTPs of the first responders the pentagon has.

In other words....you don't know. You are speculating....just like the rest of us.

You think you are special? You are cattle just like the rest of us marching off to the slaughter.

Even Ron Paul disagrees with kevbone

That's just complete nonsense.

(http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/01/ron-paul-911-conspiracy-theories_n_1178492.html)

It makes me absolutely FURIOUS that Ron Paul is a 7/11 denier! I guess I'm not going to vote for him after all. But then, even if I vote, how do I know my vote is actually used in the results? HOW DO I KNOW MY VOTE IS ACTUALLY USED? Well I've got news for you guys...our votes aren't used. They use something called the Electrical College instead. Its made by Diebold, and the College is bought and paid for by Corporations and Lobbyists.

It makes me absolutely FURIOUS that Ron Paul is a 7/11 denier! I guess I'm not going to vote for him after all. But then, even if I vote, how do I know my vote is actually used in the results? HOW DO I KNOW MY VOTE IS ACTUALLY USED? Well I've got news for you guys...our votes aren't used. They use something called the Electrical College instead. Its made by Diebold, and the College is bought and paid for by Corporations and Lobbyists.

You sound like a conspiracy theorist.

Actually, I have Kev. As regards to the tape "confiscation" I am sure it had to do with the investigation and also was part of security protocols to keep secret the building security as well as the TTPs of the first responders the pentagon has.

In other words....you don't know. You are speculating....just like the rest of us.

You think you are special? You are cattle just like the rest of us marching off to the slaughter.

Goddamn Kev, AS WAS PREVIOUSLY STATED, the onus is on YOU to prove that conventional wisdom is false; that the only investigation conducted was a fabrication.

We're waiting.... 16 pages and you still haven't sacked up.

Goddamn Kev, AS WAS PREVIOUSLY STATED, the onus is on YOU to prove that conventional wisdom is false; that the only investigation conducted was a fabrication.

What makes you think the official story is fact? Why does the government get off scott free of having to prove their story?

What makes you think the official story is fact? Why does the government get off scott free of having to prove their story?

LOL why don't you have to prove yours?

Oh, and they did. It was published. YOU just choose to ASSUME that it is false (because distrust of the government is hip and all and shows how smart and counter-culture I am) and have no rationale nor proof.

If you cannot see why people think you may have a learning disability, you might actually have one...

Oh, and they did. It was published. YOU just choose to ASSUME that it is false (because distrust of the government is hip and all and shows how smart and counter-culture I am) and have no rationale nor proof.

If you cannot see why people think you may have a learning disability, you might actually have one...

It gets published and that makes it fact? Hahahahahaha

facts get disproved all the time. Then new facts are born. But it takes cold hard evidence to disprove facts.

so yes since the attack was published, that is the facts as we know it. Now all it takes is some kind of reliable evidence to change and expose the facts. Where is it?

that is right, you have none, cause if you did, then the facts of the attack would already be corrected and exposed. So keep on with your distrust of the gubermint but please don't act like you are the one on moral high ground. You just sound like another wackjob teaparty extremist.