RIP 9/11

kevbone

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not claiming anything. Only poking holes in the story. Please show me another example of a plain incinerating upon impact. Any other plain. Ever in the history of flight. You wont be able to because it has never happened.

I guess you didn't actually read any of the links I posted.

Read them all. Does not change my mind.

I am not claiming anything. Only poking holes in the story. Please show me another example of a plain incinerating upon impact. Any other plain. Ever in the history of flight. You wont be able to because it has never happened.

That's not surprising

That's not surprising

He's lying. He did not read any of the things you linked to.

But hey Kojak, keep denying the evidence that's all around you!

Progressives: we really care about the average Joe, the salt of the earth, the worker, the blue collar guy. Even though you are all fucking imbeciles and sheep-fuckers.

When Idiocracy starts looking like a documentary film, I think most people would agree the average Joe hasn't been looking so hot for a while now. Apparently you're more interested in idolizing the "common man" at all costs despite the evidence that apart from cheaper consumer goods, his expectations for a healthy, enriching quality of life have been declining steadily. By ignoring these self-evident truths, your (and other Conservatives) cries of 'elitism' amount to an apology for the giant steps backward we've been taking for decades.

Back on topic. Please explain why all of the security camera tapes showing the plane crash into the pentagon have disappeared? Why the cover up?

obviously so nobody would see the cruise missile. Duh

Fortunately, prior to the cover up the following incriminating photo was leaked:

dr_straneglove_on_bomb.jpg

Clearly the US military was involved!

Back on topic. Please explain why all of the security camera tapes showing the plane crash into the pentagon have disappeared? Why the cover up?

We have a winner....... :rocken:

and no one saw the cruise missile hidden in this 3D hologram.

[video:youtube]XELamUnF0EU

i thought "denying the holocaust" comparison might have been at little much, but after thought it isn't.

We have a winner....... :rocken:

so I am dumb enough to ask and maybe get sucked into the stupidity of it all. If a cruise missle took out the pentagon, what happened to the plane that was supposed to be flown into the building?