RIP 9/11

kevbone

This is what true 47 percenters do all day long, correct? While the hard working rich work tirelessly for us to jerk off on the intertubes so we don't have to pay taxes. They should be mad!

Ask Prole. He's so above the "American/Sheepfucker". You think Mitt is an elitist prick? Look to the progs!

THERE IS NO GRASS. THERE IS NO FENCE. TAKE THE GREEN PILL.

:pagetop:

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Osama confessed to the attacks. ( I know hack jobs say it wasn't him but lack any credible evidence)

-Almost all of his cronies confessed that they were part of the attacks.

The biggest piece of proof I have to offer is the inneptness of the U.S. government. They are simply unable to accomplish ANYTHING near this magnitude. You think that if they cannot hide a litte (ok a lot of) coke in GWB's past they can pull this off? How many thousands of witnesses did they have to "mind control?" What about the pentagon. Are you trying to tell me that out of the thousands of soldiers, marines, airmen, seamen, there were none amoung them that said "this is not right?"

You have not considered the magnitude of the thing which you are proposing and that is your first mistake (perhaps the first was huffing too much spray duster but i digress). How can you explain these things away? This is not Men in Black. We do not have mind control rays that work on 10 thousand people at the same time.

You look at the evidence but have failed to see the human element. How can you involve tens of thousands of people in a conspiracy against their will in the span of a few minutes?

You have failed to give any credible evidence and until you do AND explain the above question, you really are just pissing and shitting on the graves of over 3,000 people who died that day, the rescuemen who are dying daily from the toxic dust that day and my friends and coworkers who die everyday because of this day.

So, with that I bid fuck you.

Oh, and Prole, why don't you go play Russian Roulette with a semi-auto.

does this mean you don't want to give the group your take on rob's collection of evidence, which you asked for?

What evidence? Pictures found on the web is evidence. How do you know any of that is real? Are you real? Is Beacon Rock real? Come on guys.....grab your tinfoil hats and meet us out there....

come on, 'bone, that's a fart in a stiff breeze - yes, of course, a court of law has a "chain of custody" for every bit of evidence and that's critical for the confidence in a final verdict, but, short of either of us doing the legwork on that right now, let's assume the chain is in fact legit - assuming those are legit pix, can you at least admit an inkling of a doubt in your patent assertion that ALL of 9/11 is a giant conspiracy plot? if not, than you have all the hoof-prints of a died in the wool crazy. if you can admit it is a good chain, still don't mean you're wrong of course, but it is a blow, no?

jesus, if nothing else, hope you're on my jury when the shit goes down :)

-Osama confessed to the attacks. ( I know hack jobs say it wasn't him but lack any credible evidence)

That video has been debunked

-Almost all of his cronies confessed that they were part of the attacks.

Yeah....after being tortured.

You have failed to give any credible evidence and until you do AND explain the above question, you really are just pissing and shitting on the graves of over 3,000 people who died that day, the rescuemen who are dying daily from the toxic dust that day and my friends and coworkers who die everyday because of this day.

I am just trying to find the truth. I dont believe our government and you tell me I am pissing on the graves? That is like saying if I dont support the troops then I dont support the war. BULLSHIT! I watched in horror as those planes hit the buildings. We are not questioning if these people died. But who was BEHIND it. Please keep on topic.....

Agree Kev...keep fighting the good fight. We must find out why they faked the moon landing, and who shot JFK. The simple answers are usually never the truth. More often than not, there is a complex web of lies, deceit, and a secret society behind every event of any consequence.

WTF is that eye mean on the dollar bill after all?

stock-photo-347887-eye-of-the-one-dollar-pyramid.jpg

Is it there by chance? No, everything has its reason...and that reason is to manipulate the uniformed and unquestioning masses. Good on you for not being sheeple.

Bullshit. You claimed that a "plain" never hit the Pentagon. That's got nothing to do with who's "behind it" but questioning if the event even happened.

I am not claiming anything. Only poking holes in the story. Please show me another example of a plain incinerating upon impact. Any other plain. Ever in the history of flight. You wont be able to because it has never happened.

Apparently this plain hitting the pentagon is on at least 5 other cameras. But the FBI was on the scene in minutes to confiscate them. If they wanted to prove this happened the way they said then why not show the world these tapes?

Bullshit. You claimed that a "plain" never hit the Pentagon. That's got nothing to do with who's "behind it" but questioning if the event even happened.

I am not claiming anything. Only poking holes in the story. Please show me another example of a plain incinerating upon impact. Any other plain. Ever in the history of flight. You wont be able to because it has never happened.

Apparently this plain hitting the pentagon is on at least 5 other cameras. But the FBI was on the scene in minutes to confiscate them. If they wanted to prove this happened the way they said then why not show the world these tapes?

Well, meteorites are fairly common, but plains are generally rural, and you can't be too close to the impact site, so it may be tough to find a picture of a plain incinerating on impact.

Keep battling the logic Kev, the illogical point of view is really under represented in this country. many that espouse this point of view are only capable of grunting frontier gibberish, so your eloquence is very welcome. Logic is so anti-creative, to get the juices flowing you really need to abandon all that you know, and divest yourself of stale Western reason and approach the problem from an alternate angle.

I guess you didn't actually read any of the links I posted.